Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 6:47 PM
Default Murfeelee's tumblrs
Maybe I'm panicking without reason, but I can't find Murfee's tumblrs, any of them. I can google them but when I click on it it says Not found, when I try to go there through my following list in Tumblr she's not there. I know she checks the WCIF threads in MTS so I hope she sees this, or if anyone knows something.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 6:57 PM
Another careless purge by tumblr, as usual. I'm sure if she knows already what happened to her tumblr she'll do something about it. Knowing @murfee, she'll not stay quiet about this..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 7:28 PM
It's at least the 4th simblr I hear of in the past days - that platform knows how to make you feel welcome and appreciated. Hooray for blind algorithms!
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 7:45 PM
Ugh, not again. I posted to staff on tumblr hell, but who knows what they are doing over there.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 9:07 PM Last edited by murfee : 6th Aug 2021 at 10:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Eira_Karanir
Maybe I'm panicking without reason, but I can't find Murfee's tumblrs, any of them. I can google them but when I click on it it says Not found, when I try to go there through my following list in Tumblr she's not there. I know she checks the WCIF threads in MTS so I hope she sees this, or if anyone knows something.

THE DIRTY ROTTEN MOFOS DELETED MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT EXACT SAME DARASIMS NONSENSE THAT HIT KATSUJIICCFINDS & DESIREE-UK!

Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Another careless purge by tumblr, as usual. I'm sure if she knows already what happened to her tumblr she'll do something about it. Knowing @murfee, she'll not stay quiet about this..

You're gosh darn right! I couldn't do anything right away cuz I've been stuck at work all dang day, but I literally just fired off some letters to Tumblr's "support" staff, asking for my account back.

Crazy thing is that I even tried making a backup account and THEY BANNED THAT ONE TOO. I can't even.

Hopefully my account can be restored soon, but in the meantime, y'all can still see my archived CC posts at the Wayback Machine: (it might load super slow at first, at least for me it did?)

Build/Buy Page:
https://web.archive.org/web/2021012...blr.com/sims3cc

CAS CC Page:
https://web.archive.org/web/2021012....com/sims3cascc

And here are my SFS backups:
https://simfileshare.net/folder/890/
https://simfileshare.net/folder/1823/

Thank you all so so much for worrying! :lovestruc I'm gonna clean up my inbox here, cuz MTS let me know it's full, so some of people's messages likely haven't gone through.

Quote: Originally posted by Norn
It's at least the 4th simblr I hear of in the past days - that platform knows how to make you feel welcome and appreciated. Hooray for blind algorithms!

Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
Ugh, not again. I posted to staff on tumblr hell, but who knows what they are doing over there.

IKR!? I freaking KNEW I'd get hit though-- CC finds blogs in particular are gonna keep tripping up Tumblr's useless effing algorithm, if they already haven't been--and I have FIVE . The Flagging system was obnoxious AF, but this insta-ban trip they've been on lately is downright untenable--are they ACTIVELY trying to shut down the site? How is anyone supposed to be feel like their account is safe when it can be deleted like THAT--no warning, zilch.

I need a dang Pepsi.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 9:53 PM

Could someone fill an old simsample in on what Tumblr have been banning people for?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#8 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 10:34 PM Last edited by murfee : 6th Aug 2021 at 10:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Wait... Murfee is a she? I always imagined Robocop when I see that name.

I GET THAT ALL THE TIME!! Cuz yeah, my first name's basically Murphy Lee, just spelled differently! (We do thangs diff'rent out here in ye olde country South!)

Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Could someone fill an old simsample in on what Tumblr have been banning people for?

Apparently, Tumblr has it out for Darasims.net (another CC finds website), so any simblr that has reblogged posts linking to that site are getting instantly deleted the second someone clicks the link. Even if the post is YEARS old (as was the case with me, Desiree-UK, and Katsujiiccfinds, amongst a whole host of others being deleted recently).

Desiree-uk JUST got their access back a day or two ago, explaining the situation: https://desiree-uk.tumblr.com/post/...s-been-restored

It's REALLY scary, because CC finds posts can get reblogged dozens and hundreds of times, so ANYONE can cause a simblr reblogging them to get shut down by clicking the links out there. And Tumblr bans you without any warning whatsoever--your whole account is immediately closed--it happened to me while I was trying to delete the posts on my finds blogs, so no one else could click them first.

In case I can't get my old accounts back, I made another simblr backup here: https://murfeelts3.tumblr.com/post/...ccount-deletion
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 11:18 PM
Thanks for the explanation, @murfee ! I'm sorry this happened to you, hope you can get your account back!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
I GET THAT ALL THE TIME!! Cuz yeah, my first name's basically Murphy Lee, just spelled differently! (We do thangs diff'rent out here in ye olde country South!)

Apparently, Tumblr has it out for Darasims.net (another CC finds website), so any simblr that has reblogged posts linking to that site are getting instantly deleted the second someone clicks the link. Even if the post is YEARS old (as was the case with me, Desiree-UK, and Katsujiiccfinds, amongst a whole host of others being deleted recently).

Desiree-uk JUST got their access back a day or two ago, explaining the situation: https://desiree-uk.tumblr.com/post/...s-been-restored

It's REALLY scary, because CC finds posts can get reblogged dozens and hundreds of times, so ANYONE can cause a simblr reblogging them to get shut down by clicking the links out there. And Tumblr bans you without any warning whatsoever--your whole account is immediately closed--it happened to me while I was trying to delete the posts on my finds blogs, so no one else could click them first.

In case I can't get my old accounts back, I made another simblr backup here: https://murfeelts3.tumblr.com/post/...ccount-deletion

woah.. I'm not aware of this, any reason why this darasims.net is on their blacklist? I tried to open it and it's just cc sites like sims3planet, nothing malicious or anything not even a suggestive picture? any advice to prevent or do something in case of something like this happened?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#12 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bluehazard
woah.. I'm not aware of this, any reason why this darasims.net is on their blacklist?

Well, it has a snow woman with carrot nipples...

But seriously, DuckDuckGo rates it as safe, as does Norton site safety and Trend Micro. So who knows?
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
picture, please.

https://darasims.net/wp-content/upl...ini-450x284.jpg
Instructor
#15 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 3:49 AM
I mean snow woman boobs are so so offensive. I am thinking it is the doilies though, I mean seriously horrible of them to post doilies.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
https://darasims.net/wp-content/upl...ini-450x284.jpg

well that figures, more provocative than what I posted on my tumblr
Mad Poster
#17 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 9:21 AM Last edited by murfee : 7th Aug 2021 at 9:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
I mean snow woman boobs are so so offensive. I am thinking it is the doilies though, I mean seriously horrible of them to post doilies.

The doilies must've belonged to the Carrot Nippled SnowWoman Serial Killer!

Quote: Originally posted by bluehazard
woah.. I'm not aware of this, any reason why this darasims.net is on their blacklist? I tried to open it and it's just cc sites like sims3planet, nothing malicious or anything not even a suggestive picture? any advice to prevent or do something in case of something like this happened?

Desiree-UK recommends using filters: https://tumblr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us...ntent-filtering
I didn't get to that step before the ban hit, so I don't know exactly how it works, but in theory I guess it will filter out whatever words you enter, so that posts including those words stop appearing on your blog or dashboard. So in our case it would be "Darasims."

But yeah, it makes absolutely no sense for the website to trigger such a negative reaction from Tumblr's algorithm. My best guess is that it's related to Adfly links, but there's hundreds of CC I download everyday with STACKED links using Adfly, Shortest, and other crap all at once (I use Universal Bypass)--and don't even get me started on Patreon. And Tumblr doesn't block any of those websites or links. So I really don't know.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 9:41 AM
It seems Toreno has been purged as well, here's their new blog https://three-stars-ranch.tumblr.com/
Mad Poster
#19 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 11:50 AM
^[EDIT] Woops, I got ninja'd! You beat me to it, yup; this is disgustingly ridiculous!

Quote:
Aaaaand Toreno-Werty just got banned, too, for the same thing. https://three-stars-ranch.tumblr.co...-today-for-some

They're gonna make us all leave; it just keeps happening.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
But yeah, it makes absolutely no sense for the website to trigger such a negative reaction from Tumblr's algorithm. My best guess is that it's related to Adfly links, but there's hundreds of CC I download everyday with STACKED links using Adfly, Shortest, and other crap all at once (I use Universal Bypass)--and don't even get me started on Patreon. And Tumblr doesn't block any of those websites or links. So I really don't know.

It's frustrating that we keep on guessing what makes darasims a bad site for tumblr. I sent a ticket to tumblr support to demand an explanation. I do hope they pay attention and heed our endless call for action this time.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 10:01 PM
It's frustrating that we keep on guessing what makes darasims a bad site for tumblr. I sent a ticket to tumblr support to demand an explanation. I do hope they pay attention and heed our endless call for action this time.

Soooo...tumblr did reply to my support request. And guess what? They just replied with a link to tumblr support and said that my friend (in which case are some several simblrs who had their accounts suddenly shut down) shoud be the one directly contacting them. And no explanation about darasims. Sigh, I must've been too hopeful they'd ever..
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#22 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 10:21 PM
I am glad I finally got the courage to leave tumblr even though it was the toughest decision I have ever made. I am glad we can have back Murfee's stuffs and all the deleted blogs just for darasims? I was chocked to see katsujii cc finds down I only go to tumblr for hunting cc without getting an account.
I am quite sorry for the simmers who decided to stay, this site is becoming weirder and weirder.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 6:13 PM
Soooo...tumblr did reply to my support request. And guess what? They just replied with a link to tumblr support and said that my friend (in which case are some several simblrs who had their accounts suddenly shut down) shoud be the one directly contacting them. And no explanation about darasims. Sigh, I must've been too hopeful they'd ever..

Thank you sooooooo much for reaching out to them! :lovestruc Yeah, typical Tumblr ineptitude. But I sincerely do appreciate your efforts nonetheless!

Quote: Originally posted by LucieSims
I am glad I finally got the courage to leave tumblr even though it was the toughest decision I have ever made. I am quite sorry for the simmers who decided to stay, this site is becoming weirder and weirder.

Yeah, as much as I love Tumblr, they prove more & more that they're not getting their act together. I hope Post+ is a total failure.
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 5:15 PM
Hey y'all! Good news, murfee's tumblr has gone back up!

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#25 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 7:33 PM
Page 1 of 2