Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 12:33 AM
To tell you the truth I wanted to play an orc rogue at first, but I had friends already playing alliance.. But I wouldn't talk crap about elves to my rogue's face, she is pvp specced right now.. ;]
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 1:40 AM
So is me orc.Your not stupid and walk intro flares, do you? In cross server PvP I bust most rouges for walking into my flares and they get pounced.
Scholar
#53 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 5:51 AM
Makes me glad I don't play WoW anymore, frankly.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Field Researcher
#54 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 2:02 PM
You know, I was a little (and I'm still, but now less^^) anti-mmorpg until this week. My cousin recommend me to try Silkroad, of course, I started automatically joking with him^^ My vision of MMORPG is a little bad because what happens to some people that play them. I know, it's not the game fault, but the intelligence of who plays it. Also, I don't like fantasy games at all, and fighting against monsters in the XPTO planet doesn't look cool to me.

But well, I've tried that Silkroad game 2 days ago, and I can't say I disliked it, it's very good for a free game. (I really can't stand by "monthly pay" games, I think it's almost exploitation) But I can't play it for more than a hour (And even if I could, I won't play it because I don't want to turn a nerd, or even worst, those Koreans that die playing it :S), and can't leave my loved Americas Army

Edit: And I think this is the type of game that I'll get bored very soon.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#55 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ledgo
So is me orc.Your not stupid and walk intro flares, do you? In cross server PvP I bust most rouges for walking into my flares and they get pounced.

I play a rogue myself and I have to say it is a damned stupid rogue who walks into flares.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Field Researcher
#56 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:39 PM
Indeed. Everytime I place one, they walk RIGHT into it and my pet, and three others nail this guy HARD. Except if there is a frostmage, me and a frstmage held down a WSG base from up to 6 attackers with freezing, their ice rain effects,volley, and the pet.
Test Subject
#57 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 5:04 PM
I play FlyFF and R.O.S.E. Online. I also play Maplestory a little bit but only because of my friend. xD My favorite right now is R.O.S.E. but FlyFF is a really close 2nd... actually I like them both about the same. It's hard to really play all those and Sims at the same time though, real life gets in the way. LOL
Field Researcher
#58 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 12:30 PM
Now I've tried out a few others!

Maple Story is always a fun one.
Flyff was fun for a while, eventually I tired of it.
Endless Online (my ex made me download it >__>) was pretty boring.
Oh, and Audition, Nexon's (the company that made Maple Story) new game.

They're bringing out another game soon, it looks fun.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
#59 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 12:36 PM
ewe, Maple Story is not compatible with firefox, won't let me in can only view the front page. anyway, wanted to check if its free or pay.

Mokado! what happen to your cute avatar!
Field Researcher
#60 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nixie
anyway, wanted to check if its free or pay.
Maple Story is free. Like someone in the thread said earlier, you can purchase NX cash to buy items in-game, but that is no where near compulsory to enjoy the game.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
#61 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 12:51 PM
thanks have to use the dreaded explorer to view it
Field Researcher
#62 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 10:28 PM
Maple Story, Audition, and Ghost Online.
Cutesy games, FTW. :dunce:
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beckerz
I play FlyFF and R.O.S.E. Online. I also play Maplestory a little bit but only because of my friend. xD My favorite right now is R.O.S.E. but FlyFF is a really close 2nd... actually I like them both about the same. It's hard to really play all those and Sims at the same time though, real life gets in the way. LOL

I mostly play R.O.S.E. because I can't get my FlyFF account to work.
Test Subject
#64 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:25 PM
guild wars:whyyouscard of cary
world of warcraft: ehhh i never use it so i forgot it :P
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 10:04 PM
I am playing guild wars Factions and Nightfall...that is the only MMORPG I am interested in...for now.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 1:16 AM
Bah. Guild Wars customer support sucks. My sister bought it with a missing CD key, and they think we're lieing.
#67 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:51 AM
I play lineage 2 and GuildWars. I'm also waiting for a few games to go in to beta.
Inventor
#68 Old 1st May 2007 at 12:43 PM
I've played EverQuest for about 4 years, started back in '99 when EverQuest was still hard as heck.

Now playing WoW, have 40 chars in all, spread out on 4 servers (all of them RP)

I'm concentrating on my main on Steemwheedle though now, joining a casual RP guild and having some fun.

My main is a survival spec meleing Night Elf Hunter, with a Dwarf Pally and Gnome Warrior as runners up.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 1st May 2007 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkcloud
... awaiting the new Stargate MMORPG.

Wha? Now that I would make my laptop suffer for LOL

If it wasn't for the fact my laptop can only just about handle my Sims2 games I would love to try some MMORPGs listed here. Also, I'm a little skint as well lol!
#70 Old 6th May 2007 at 10:42 AM
I'm playing WoW. Currently on Argent Dawn with a level 70 Night Elf Druid, 62 Night Elf Rogue, 47 Undead Mage, 30 Undead Priest.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 6th May 2007 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nixie
Mokado! what happen to your cute avatar!

This one is a commemoration oneBut since 25th April was 12 days ago, I'm thinking in put the cute one again ^^

EDIT: Actually, somebody stole it... there's one person with that avatar (sorrel) and using the same image link. You should have asked for it!!! :'(
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#72 Old 6th May 2007 at 3:07 PM
I play (and love) Ryzom. It's unlike any MMO I've tried before - the players are helpful and intelligent, the gameplay is diverse and challenging without being a grind, and the atmosphere is a gorgeous unique sci-fantasy.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#73 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:00 AM
I dont like the fact that Maple Story makes you give them your Social Security Number... For that reason I didn't try it out. Anyone else not like when games ask for too much information?
#74 Old 9th May 2007 at 7:31 AM
Currently I am playing Guild Wars
Field Researcher
#75 Old 9th May 2007 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lustyforlife
I dont like the fact that Maple Story makes you give them your Social Security Number... For that reason I didn't try it out. Anyone else not like when games ask for too much information?

Me. And why the hell the want your Social Security Number?!

Page 3 of 10