Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 7:09 PM
my real name is Jaime(duh ) But all my friends and family actually call me Nikki
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 3:35 PM
I've had quite a lot through the years but the few i like the most are teapot,fleurgenstine and fleurgy.I got teapot from an old workmate because i'm short and when someone really ticked me off i would get all steamed up and let them know about it.I use teapot as my user name because it's different.I got fleurgenstine for awhile which my brother inlaw came up with because fleur is my middle name and he thought it was funny.When he first came out with it we all cracked up laughing.I get fleurgy because of fergy and that name has stuck ever since.
Test Subject
#53 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:52 PM
Well firstly, Frenchie actually calls me Lolli sometimes IRL or Angel...so I guess they count as nicknames? My real name is Rosie...

When I was little my uncle used to call me Brain Cell but he's evil!

I had RozBob for a while too...however I usually come up with nicknames for other people more :p

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Instructor
#54 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 11:20 PM
My nickname is Monty...I think everyone can figure out why.
I also go by Cat. When I was in school there was only like a 100 gazillion Cathy's and I wanted to be different.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 11:50 PM
Keebler is a nickname that I use quite often; the name did not come from the Keebler elfs but I am short.

Any variant of small fry, shorty, etc has been used on me.

Space is probably the only real nickname; I'm kinda a flake.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 11:54 PM
Well, my name is Alyssa...

My nicknames [a few of them anyway] are as follows:

- Greenie [Its amazing how many people call me that..]
- Veex
- Sauce
- Sa sa
- Squee
- Penguin Lass
- "Cousin"
And the list goes on.. xD
Test Subject
#57 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 1:55 AM
My name is Lillian. My nickname is...

Lily. ♥
#58 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 2:35 AM
My real name? Hailey. You can't shorten a name like that.

Everyone online either calls me Derange or Verse, though. I refuse to let you guys call me by my real name because I don't like it.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Test Subject
#59 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 9:46 AM
My real name is Brett. When I was a little kid my parents called me Brettles. Didn't hear it again for about 25 years, then one day a work colleague used it...nearly knocked me off my feet.
#60 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 2:47 PM
I was called harry potter or just potter up till a couple of years ago as i wore glasses, have brown hair that was shorter then and had and still has a mind of its own.

Then i got contacts and grew my hair long enough so its forced to be wavy as apposed to a crazy non gelled version of a anime hair style. Never was called that again...some nick names are really shallow.

Now called 'scary person' by my sis cause i call her weird person. Or person or 'weird person' sis is such a copy cat.

Online i am variations of 11krage, eg. kay, 11k, rage, etc.

Other than that 'the quiet one' is the only other nickname i can remember popping up.
#61 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 3:02 PM
I'm called PBN for it's the abbvertion of my full name (P for the surname and BN for the given name) and usually I hate it because it sounds VERY much like a kind of... uh, PILLS. XD

Also some boys call me "microwave" because its pronounciation is like my name in my language...Kinda weird
#62 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 4:11 PM
My real name is Laura. Friends call me Laura pronouced in spanish accent (gives you Lawra)
One of my best friends calls me Choupi (and I call her Choupi back)
With another one, we call each other "sis" or "sista" (cause people always thought we were twins)
My boyfriend calls me "Madame Bisous" to annoy me because I love kisses :O
And when we act like 5 year-olds I call him "Koosy Moosy" and he calls me "Fazom Wazom" (don't ask... I think we should go see someone about that... craaaazy lol)
A friend calls me "Loulou"
My mom calls me "Diamant noir" = Black Diamond

aaaand that's about it!
#63 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 1:28 AM
Most people call me Charmy, Charmi, or Charm now online...but in real life, my name is Samantha, but I prefer not to be called that by the people I know simply because I think they deserve to call me Sam or Sammy after putting up with me for so long just kiddin', haha, I actually don't really like the name Samantha all that much...the only time people call me that is when they're mad at me...eh. My dad calls me a bunch of things, some of them I don't even know how to spell because they're most likely not even in English..I had a couple of my friends called me Sammy San, but that's way special, nobody can call me that except for 1 person.
Forum Resident
#64 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 1:34 AM
Well, my name is Joseph, and I normally be called Joe or just recently Joe-Joe by my baby brother.
#65 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:25 AM
I don't really have a nickname, I don't think you can get one with my name (Lauren)
#66 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:52 AM
Real names Jaime(obviously) but I'm usually called Nikki/Nichole/Kei because my dads name is also Jamie, my mother is :evil: I mean why name ur newborn daughter after her father?! lmao, but at least it's a pretty name
Instructor
#67 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:00 PM
My full name is Cassandra, but my friends call me Cassie or Cass (for the really close ) my eldest brother calls me Sista and I can be called Sandy or Letiche... And there was a stage when I was nicknamed KitTy. Oh and my enemies or rrreeeaalllyyy close friends call me ginge. Lol But Cassie works just fine. :dumbfunny:

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Field Researcher
#68 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JaimeA
Real names Jaime(obviously) but I'm usually called Nikki/Nichole/Kei because my dads name is also Jamie, my mother is :evil: I mean why name ur newborn daughter after her father?! lmao, but at least it's a pretty name

Are you a woman:O? Jaime is the equivalent of "James" in Portuguese and Spanish :frog:
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 2:51 AM
Hmmm, online my nicknames are: FurryPanda (no idea where that might have come from), Panda, Furry, and Fuzz-Butt (the former two are duhness and I have no idea where the latter came from).

In real life I will respond to (these are nicknames only): Your Highness, Genius, [insert pretty much anyones name here]'s stalker, hey, hey you, hey you stupid, nerd, and Smart One. that's about it. Oh and Ruby's little sis, buttons, robogirl 2, crocodile, stage manager, little poet. Ok THAT'S it.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
#70 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mokado
Are you a woman:O? Jaime is the equivalent of "James" in Portuguese and Spanish :frog:

lol, yea I'm a woman, I was named after my father but when my mother chose the spelling she was going for something like J'aime.... I believe it means my love in french, but I could be wrong I haven't asked since I was very small.
Test Subject
#71 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:34 PM
My sister calls me bogey breath and I call her snotface. I was knowns as Jesus at a place I used to work at cos my birthday is December 25th, quite ironic as i'm an atheist...

Yarr!

Sweet dreams are made of this
Field Researcher
#72 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JaimeA
lol, yea I'm a woman, I was named after my father but when my mother chose the spelling she was going for something like J'aime.... I believe it means my love in french, but I could be wrong I haven't asked since I was very small.

If you put the " ' " it means, "I love", it's similar though :P
Forum Resident
#73 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:28 PM
well my real name is Edward but my mum calls me snooks! lol and i call my dog toto!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 10:24 PM
My real name is Caitlin but unfortunately everyone calls me Catie. I mean there is nothing wrong with Catie/Katie but, I really like Caitlin much more lol. I don't mind Cait though. I don't have any other type of nicknames, just those two .
#75 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 10:10 AM
Seeing as my name is Roisin (pronounced Rosheen)
i have a large variety of nicknames such as
Raisin
sheeny
shiny
Roisin the bean
and the best one is
Roisin, Roisin the washing machine... :bag:
Page 3 of 7