Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 9:27 PM
I influence a friendly vampire to bite the cow. That way the cow doesn't get regenerated into another cow, and since random visitors never show up at night, he doesn't visit my lot anymore. He's still out there somewhere...just not causing trouble with my sims anymore.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 4:32 PM
The annoying one in the last dorm run I did, I set it on fire with the fire vase off Paladin's site. It was hilarious to see it die, never bothered me again- sent the grave to the downtown graveyard.
As for the nice one, I had a few laughs when it came to cheer and do its dance. One of the Broke brothers even fell in love with the cow girl.
In my previous dorm run- I had the nice one come to my greek house and she graduated and moved in and grew up. The mean one got its butt beat on every time it showed up- the sims fought on thier own- I had no hand it in.
#28 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:09 AM
I ask them to leave. I pretty much ignore them. I hate the Cows!! o.o
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 6:45 PM
Moveobjects on
Delete
Field Researcher
#30 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 2:24 AM
I influence them to write my term paper, do my homework, and clean my house. By the time he's done the cow tells me how late it is and that he should be getting home. :dsausage:

Just Call Me Allie :)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 9:01 AM
I once built a doorless room around the evil mascot and he died there. now he haunts the lot every night. lol
Field Researcher
#32 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 3:10 PM
Well, as long as your playables are on the second floor, what's the problem?
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 2:35 PM
I took control of the cow mascot and killed him. He kept making my sims cheat on each other. It wasn't fun. So I killed him. Well now he haunts the lot. And I swear he went upstairs once xD!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 9:23 PM
Hate cows. Love the group study idea!

* Used the SimVac on a cow. Got some charisma outta her. Run, cow! Run!
* Had the cowplant eat a cow and brought her back as a zombie! She walks funny.
* Savaged another cow and made him into a werewolf. He walks funny, too.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 6:04 PM
I had a cow plant so most of my dorm mates were eaten(NPC ones of course 'cuz they are brainless)same aplies to cows and llamas :D
#36 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 2:53 AM
Usually I just make my sims ignore them. Although sometimes they pick fights with my sims and they end up hating each other. xD
One time I had a sim who became friends with one of the cow mascots. Later, when he got married, he invited him to the wedding. The cow mascot turned out to be really ugly without the costume, LOL.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 3:07 AM
thats the reason for hidding behind one :D
Site Helper
#38 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 5:58 PM
I had one cow mascot who turned out to be pretty decent looking under that cow head. (His personality was another matter. Even after his fiancee graduated and married him he was still an obnoxious twerp. Then again, so was she... That neighborhood no longer exists, though.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#39 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 6:58 PM
Ages ago when i was playing with Angela Pleasant she had her 1st kiss with a descent looking cow mascot. :D
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
My daughter makes a flat roof and puts the evil mascots on there to die a slow death! You need a hack to make them mortal now though.

Nope, you can do it otherwise too, but it is involves aging and stuff. It took me three hours to figure out how to kill a specific sim, he had heatstroke, flu, poison ivy, you mention it, and almost all motives where on 0, and he wouldn't die. I aged him to different ages and then he was mortal. It is quite weird.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 1:59 AM
all mine were eaten by a cowplant :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 2:23 AM
An amusing option is to keep a sentrybot turned on. Cow shows up, cow gets zapped. The cow is not real bright, so it takes a couple of ZAPS! before he/she runs off, but it's fun to watch, and keeps him/her from stirring up trouble.
Scholar
#43 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 5:56 PM
The very first evil Mascot in my game is having a nice and peaceful life in suburbia.
I peeked at him while he was taking a bath (I know, I know..) in that Sorority house in Sim University or whatever it's called, and was pleasantly surprised how cute he was. So I made him to fall in love with one of Sim girls I was playing and once they graduated, they moved to Bluewater Village and had a kid.

No special plans yet for other evil Mascots ..
Test Subject
#44 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 7:02 PM
My sims usually makes friends with the llama mascot and the cheerleader, so these two take care of the evil cow mascot when he comes to bother my sims ;-)

Currently playing HP's Uber Megahood - check out http://simstate.wordpress.com
#45 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 3:26 AM
Wooo....

I lead them into a dorm room, lock it, and watch it die.

I had one bother me. I cowplant'd it, and used the Ressurect-o-nomitron to make it into a zombie. It was entertaining.

#46 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 3:30 AM
I killed one cow mascot with the cowplant and deleted his gravestone... but another one spawned and kept on harassing my YA sims!

Then I downloaded Sim Wardrobe's useable 'Mrs. Crumplebottom's Purse' and whacked the bejeezus out of the cow mascot. She hasn't come back again yet.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ForcedDj
The cows, they are the enemies of the university you are in. They get their ass kicked by, well, everything(they got 0 body points, while the good mascot has 10). They piss people off. What do you do with them?

Well, since a cow mascot went and flirted with one of the female sims, my other sim went and he slapped the cow, of course, I guess this was female(the cow). So, since then, my 2 sims there, kill cows with a gun. Yeah, and make everyone that is selectable hate the cow(good old insim can do that).

And that cow that flirted with one of my sims, she got shot by the person she was flirting with. Other cows, depending on the gender, gets shot by someone from the same gender.

If I do reinstall the game, I might try to count how many cows got attacked/shot.

lol...i also kill the evil mos with a gun...
its hapy when i see the cow dying...
Instructor
#48 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 9:02 PM
I have to keep my sims from making friends with the evil cows- otherwise they'll follow them back to the neighborhood when they graduate and come into their homes uninvited at all hours of the night >_<

And during these visits they somehow always seem to make new enemies, which means when I end up seeing them MORE.
Instructor
#49 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
My daughter makes a flat roof and puts the evil mascots on there to die a slow death! You need a hack to make them mortal now though.

Since when? I killed a Cow Mascot not too long ago. Elizabeth GilsCarbo was her name... Nearly ruined a relationship I had between two of my Sims. I made her drown.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 7:37 PM
I totally love the Cow Mascot, especially when the Llama mascot and the cheerleader are also on the lot. Cow mascot drama is the best.

It's weird, but the latest cow mascot in my game is a girl named Trina! I didn't know girls could be mascots, lol.
Page 2 of 4