Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2023 at 12:19 AM Last edited by zumzumbaba : 21st Nov 2023 at 11:17 AM.
Default EIG lot-bulldozing glitch
Hi everyone!

I was editing a world on CAW and bulldozed some lots via EIG. However, they ended up looking like the buildings had been smashed onto them lol instead of just being clean as a new lots.

I've already deleted the CAW and the game cache files, tried building something else on the lots, using the terrain paint but the glitch persists.

Anyone has any idea how to fix this?

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Nov 2023 at 9:18 AM
Have you tried to replace the lots in CAW?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Nov 2023 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Norn
Have you tried to replace the lots in CAW?

I was afraid of messing up the original lots placement but I guess that might just be the way to go

Thank you, Norn!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Nov 2023 at 10:59 AM
You can delete the lot and then use the undo button to put it again in the exact same spot. If you delete it and draw it again you can activate the grid before and rotate it to the correct alignment. But as these are emtpy lots you cannot really mess something up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Nov 2023 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Norn
You can delete the lot and then use the undo button to put it again in the exact same spot. If you delete it and draw it again you can activate the grid before and rotate it to the correct alignment. But as these are emtpy lots you cannot really mess something up.

Deleting the lots and using the undo button did the trick! Thanks for the help, I appreciate it 😄