Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#126 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 11:55 PM
Thats what it is lols. I love ben & jerrys.
I just got a free creature comforts programme from 'the 12's days of xmas' from the itunes for free and it's well cute XD

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#127 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 12:10 PM
I finally finished Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney - Justice for All!

And have started the next one

Oooh! Also, I can now solve a rubik's cube :D

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

#128 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 12:15 PM
Quote:
I've found my hotty...it's Leonardo DiCaprio!! He's so dreamy hes going to have my babies.
Don't get your hopes up Rabid Jensen Ackles is still mine

Wow. Don't just stick to two. ^^ I have about a billion, my newest one, Matt Dallas, who takes the lead role in the great Kyle XY.
Test Subject
#129 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 1:44 PM
My final exams are now over and I'm pretty much confident about the results.
Field Researcher
#130 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 5:14 PM
It feels like summer here, I feel liberated in some strange way. I have my window open and I'm letting the mid-60s breeze filter on into my room, I love it.

Also, I've been listening to songs that have these epic nostalgic values to them and I love it. I recently heard some song that I listened to during my Europe trip and it brought back so many great memories that I'll keep forever, it just feels great. I hate being happy because it provides vulnerability to myself, but I just love this feeling.

Whenever I listen to these songs I get these mental images that I've always captured in my brain and it makes me smile. It's a weird process - but a lovely one too.

[/stupidity]
Test Subject
#131 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 5:50 PM
the weather is very nice and warm for february. its amazing. and all of the snow is melting =D
Instructor
#132 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 6:08 PM
Ill join in the fight for Jensen :D

I went to see My Bloody Valentine, what an awesome film.
Field Researcher
#133 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 6:09 PM
I have auditions for The Miracle Worker next week, and I'm pretty confident that I can score a decent part.

My production of Romeo & Juliet just ended, and I made a lot of new friends through that, that I wouldn't have talked to otherwise.

potterhead
call me bria
Scholar
Original Poster
#134 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 5:21 PM
I was just complaining to a friend how awful it was during a party when a slow dance came on - because I am currently single and had to watch my ex getting close to some of my friends - and before we even finished talking about that, a guy I like was asking me if I was interested and said he'd like to see me sometime, and maybe be more than friends

Really turned my moaning session right around.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Mad Poster
#135 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by negneg189
I have auditions for The Miracle Worker next week, and I'm pretty confident that I can score a decent part.

My production of Romeo & Juliet just ended, and I made a lot of new friends through that, that I wouldn't have talked to otherwise.

I hope you get the part neg! I recently auditioned for this play at our high school called Joseph and the amazing technicolor Dream coat. I didn't get a lead role sadly I'm stuck with Technical stuff as per usual. *sigh* their is always summer auditions at the Pentacle Theater!

Anyway, my sister gave me this book called The Secret and it's pretty interesting I did some research on this thing called the Law of Attraction, I want to put it to work :D!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Page 6 of 6