Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:00 PM
Default What are you allergic to?
:worm::worm::worm::mecha::mecha::mecha:

I love those :P

Anyway! Are you allergic to anything !?
What are you allergic to!? Or are you invincible and nothing effects you and your not allergic to anything!?
I thought i was invincible but i actually think im allergic to the feathers in feathered pillows!
Follow S2C rules and Post what your allergic to!!
Advertisement
#2 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:15 PM
I'm allergic to some product that was in a deodorant... I'm not sure what it was, but I'm NEVER using that stuff again! lol

Other than that, I have this thing in winter. It's not an allergy, but you could consider it like one because my toes swell, get red and hot and itch so bad. It's the sudden temperature changes that my feet can't handle. Like when my feet are cold because it's winter and I take a hot bath. They get HUGE and sooo irritating...

hmm.. can't think of anything else right now.
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:18 PM
When the weather changes from cold to hot I get sneezy. It's happing right now. I hate it,
#4 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:18 PM
I'm invincible and not allergic to anything :D

I do have a friend who hates coming over to my house though, she's allergic to feathers...
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FireAzor
I'm invincible and not allergic to anything :D

I do have a friend who hates coming over to my house though, she's allergic to feathers...

haha yeah ... yeah those feathers make my eyes all itchy and i sneezzed contantly ... it makes me annoyed :P

Iris
: I think my friend has that too , she gets all these rashes etc.etc.
Also i know a couple of people who get all puffy and red from the weather!
Black_Barook!: Yeah , its weird why that does that , a bunch of people have it though!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:23 PM
I'm allergic to alcohol in deodorants and such and to the thing that softens your clothes :p
#7 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:25 PM
I have an allergy (or my skin has an allergy) to really cheap soaps, my skin is incredibly delicate so when it comes in contact with cheap soap the skin goes red and it starts peeling, I use dove these days, so don't worry I still wash my hands :D

It's not an allergy but I get hayfever really bad, my eyes swell up and leak, its horrible
#8 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:32 PM
Ok, here we go:
Hay (stables), furry animals
Kiwi-fruit, apples
Most nuts (exept pea-nuts)
beer (not the beer itself, but a herb included in the brewing-process)
some feathers, but as for pillows, all pillows
perfume, hair-spray, a variety of chemicals, soap
make-up
synthetic fibers (in clothes)
dust (all dust, from fabric to paper to just plain "dust")
cigarettes

But what can I do: I smoke, I have cats and pillows, I use perfume and I drink beer.

I do sneeze a lot, though. And suffer rashes. But I take my allergy-pills and life goes on. My husband has allergies too, so were fighting it together.
Scholar
#9 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:33 PM
Cats... pretty bad actually, which sucks because I love them. I'll sneeze and if I touch them my skin gets all read and raised. I also have seasonal allergies. My dad is allergic to melon ... ? lol
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:37 PM
Sugar and bananas.
It sucks.
#11 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:39 PM
I'm allergic to l'Oreal kids shampoo. : ) I used it once for the first time and I got a huuuge red ring around my eye. How random is that? I can use other shampoos...just not l'Oreal kids. xP

I'm also allergic to fragrances, so I can't stand perfume and clothing detergents, it makes me tear up and my eyes sting really badly. I'm actually really lucky to be allergic to random things and not food.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:41 PM
I'm allegric to almonds, pecans, walnuts, cashews, and peanuts. I don't know if I'm allergic to pistachios or any other kind of nut, but I do love pistachio ice cream! It sucks being allergic to nuts because almost every type of dessert includes some kind of nut.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
#13 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 5:33 PM
i havent gotten it in a year, but i my face used to get swelled up when the weather changed from cold to hot. it really sucked
#14 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:10 PM
I'm very allergic to milk and all other dairy products. No, I'm NOT lactose intolerant. I'm severely allergic to milk protein and will have problems breathing, break out hives, get a runny nose, watery eyes, etc. I can't eat real ice cream, cheese, butter, or anything that has dairy in it. No pizza for me! And desserts are especially tough... I'm also allergic to cats.
Banned
#15 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:14 PM
I'm allergic to bananas and watermelons. Sometimes walnuts and almonds cause an allergic reaction, but other times I can eat them and I'm fine. :shrug:
Forum Resident
#16 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:19 PM
I am invincible... I have no allergies, not only that - I am very healthy. I have even never had any infectious diseases like chickenpox, measles, mumps etc.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
#17 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:29 PM
Oats, eggs, milk, wheat, gluten, nuts, certain preservatives, grass pollen, pesticides, feathers, hay, and pork I'm only severely allergic to oats, so I can't have porridge or hobnobs but that's no big deal.
Instructor
#18 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:30 PM
I'm allergic to mosquitos and fleas. It's a nightmare when my cat's got fleas, then I've got these big red spots all over my body and they swell up and becomes huge.
Other than that, I'm not allergic to anything! :P

Feel free to call me Squash

#19 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:32 PM
Oh my god!!! me too!! well I'm not really allergic, but I attract them! My blood seems to attract flees and mosquitoes, no one gets bitten in the family when I'm around! The bites get pretty huge though...

Waw I'm not the only one getting bitten by flees!
Scholar
#20 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Haylifer
hobnobs

The cookies by digestive?
Forum Resident
#21 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:37 PM
oddly enough i'm allergic to all shampoos! mostly, pantene,asda's natural extracts coconut and johnsons baby shampoo! including hypoallergenic ones so the only ting i can use on my hair that doesnt bring me out in red,angry, itchy lumps is simple baby body wash...on my hair.... oh and orange juice! erm... thats it!

oh and herbal essences, aussie conditioner! breathing difficulties *gasps*
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:41 PM
Im allergic to cats...they make me sneeze and my eyes get all puffy and watery...sucks. When Im at my cousins or something and he has a couple of the cutest little kittens its like *must play with kitties!! Noo you will feel like crap! Playyy.* ...lol.

Though.....only some cats bother me. I had a cat for a few months a couple years ago and he didnt bother me at all, neither does my friends cat. But my others friends cat does, and so does my cousin's. Its weird.
Scholar
#23 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:47 PM
I believe that they have genetically altered cats so they wouldn't be a pain. But they cost 800$...I think.
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:49 PM
I am allercic to something that is in sprays such as hairspray or deospray, it makes me sneeze a lot. I also have to sneeze when I eat anything that contains wheat flour, my father is the same so I must have it from him Pretty embarrassing when you are in a restaurant ...
Additionally I am allergic to chlorine and to nickel.
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:50 PM
Um. I'm not allergic to anything that I know of though. But I do have to be very careful about what I eat outside. My next door neighbor who is 3 is deathly allergic to peanuts and can die if he has some. So no eating candy outside or anything else.

But yeah I'm healthy... but I think I may be alergic to fine art camp 4 day old pizza. I'm the only one that has to go to the health lodge and miss like all my classes. :P
Page 1 of 6