Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 8:36 PM
Sadly, I am allergic to cats. I own two cats though, and as long as they are not up in my face all the time I am okay. But if they get their hair all over my bed or something I will start sneezing like crazy and I won't be able to stop. My eyes get all runny and red, and it's just gross. I'm also allergic to something in our basement. I have no idea what it is. All I know is that I cannot go down into the basement or come into contact with anything brought up from the basement without having a violent sneezing attack.

Legends of Dragon Valley - A Sims 3 Random Legacy
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 1:43 AM
I'm allergic to Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color!It was the most horrible 3 weeks I have ever been through in my entire life,and it also required 2 doctor's visits.

Don't be someone's...Down-time,spare-time,part-time,or sometime.
If they can't be there for you all the time,then they're not even worth your time!!!
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 5:41 PM
I'm allergic to scallops.
Test Subject
#129 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 5:59 AM
Well, let's start...
I've always been allergic to spring (I mean, flowers etc), recently-cut grass, grass itself (on my skin..for example if I sit on it), crab (that SUCKS!), some make-up (mostly petrizzio and maybelline stuff) and cats... but I love all that stuff so I just take my pills and live with it. But recently I've started to have allergic reactions to some antibiotics. Those commonly used for urinary, skin and throat infections... the worst is penicillin though, I couldn't sleep for three days after I had it injected, and then I just went to the hospital because I couldn't bear the rash anymore... why did I wait three days? because I had no idea I was allergic to antibiotics until then and no-one else in my family is! I just thought it had been some food-poisoning or something.

I guess I was lucky I only had a rash, and it wasn't anything worse though.

And I could write it down and spread it all around
Get lost and then get found or swallowed in the sea...
Scholar
#130 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 12:15 PM
I'm allergic to Nylon D:
Forum Resident
#131 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 12:49 PM
I'm lactose intolerant (the sugar found in milk). Only found out a few months ago and it's made a HUGE difference. My mom reckons I have had it since I was a baby. Cannot believe I suffered with stomach problems for so long!

I also suffer from hayfever.

Quote: Originally posted by photo
Milk, ice cream, cheese in big quantities, and onions or anything with onions or onion powder in them. They say I'm lactose intolerant but I can eat a little bit of cheese, frozen yogurt, butter, and some other things. Onions (and their friends) have an unpleasant ending for me.

You could be lactose intolerant because matured cheese has next to no lactose in and yogurt has bacteria that aids in digestion.
I am quite strongly lactose intolerant but I can cope with a little bit of butter, but anything that is pure milk or cream and I get sooooo ill! Don't cut dairy out completely though or you will end up like I did a while back - not able to have even the smallest amount of dairy without getting ill.

Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
One allergy that's bothering me is deodorants, makes me scratch and scratch forever. The only brand I can safely use is Dove, don't know what I'd do without it. Also, alcohol, sometimes even a sip can make me break into an ugly rash. It's quite infrequent, but I usually avoid drinking alcohol because of this.

Ooh ooh I get that with deodorants too! The only brand I can use is Imperial Leather. I have Right Guard on now which is itching like a bitch.
Test Subject
#132 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 2:14 PM
I'm allergic to Dust, Garlic & Horse Fly bites. I get hayfever too.
Test Subject
#133 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 3:25 PM
I think I'm allergic to wheat and milk. I don't mind too much, although I can't eat at restaurants (Didn't like to anyways) and I really miss pizza.
Instructor
#134 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:18 AM
I'm not allergic to anything that I know of.

But get this. When I was little, I would always want to get a real tree during Christmas, but my Parents didn't like the real trees because they thought they were a pain, so they told me I was allergic to them. All these years I've been telling people I'm allergic to them and then a few days ago my Parents told me I wasn't really. XD
Test Subject
#135 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 6:28 AM
I'm not allergic to anything, but i met a guy tonight who was allergic to grass. Like, legit allergic to grass. Which i imagine must be the most annoying and unfortunate thing ever, seeing as grass is just about everywhere. I guess that's why he lives here in Manhattan, because there's not really many places you could go besides big cities and not break out.

Hell is other people ~ Sartre
Test Subject
#136 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 2:06 AM
i'm allergic to NATURE!
i know.. it sucks
every spring i get really bad cases of hayfever and once i rubbed my eyes so much that the gooey stuff suck my eye lids together and i was temporarily blind for like a minute.
other than that...
i'm fine =)
Instructor
#137 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 2:29 AM
I'm one of these poor People who's allergic to everything

my list inclueds
Dandelions
house dust
Mites (this is a biggy)
weeds
grass
Cat
Dog (so naturally I work with Animals:P)
Ragweed
Aspen trees
Oak trees
Birch trees
Maple trees
Alder trees
Alternaria (or Refrigerator Mold)
Stemphylium (which is a mold found in Paper,Wood,Canvas,and Cotton Fabrics)
I ROCK

I took an Allergy test to find out all this and I get Allergy Shots once a week
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#138 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:24 PM
Only kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, melon, tomato and banana =P

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#139 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 10:45 PM
Default Alergic to...
I´m alergic to..many things,you know?
Guinea-pig-hair
Rabbit-hair
Mouse-hair
Horse-hair
Dog-hair
Cat-hair(lots of animal hair )
and dust of course.
Housedustmites(don´t know if I can write it this way=bad english)
I´m an Asthmatican and I become rather not, if those things are existing.
I´ve got problemes with grasses
and pollen are the most worst (4 me)
-R3iT@
Test Subject
#140 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 9:05 PM
I'm allergic to spray string and snow and some kind of medicent
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 9:54 AM
Dust, it kills me.
Pollen, but only when it's at a high level. Mostly in the Spring do I have problems with it.
And I'm kind of allergic to cats, I my eyes get all itchy, and my nose runs like hell, but that doesn't stop me from loving them, haha.
I also have asthma, so a mixture of different things can set me off, and I have a chronic cough because of the asthma. :/
Page 6 of 6