Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[H]ouse M.D. - Olivia Wilde as Thirteen

by MistyBlue Posted 28th Feb 2009 at 1:25 AM - Updated 22nd Jul 2010 at 12:50 PM by mistyblue4

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 11:03 PM
Aww,wow.

i love her character, poor thing having huntingdons, - i watch an old episode last night when her, house and some patients are held captivfe by a crazy dude with a gun, - she played her character with such depth!!
Scholar
#27 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 9:32 PM
Very, very excellent work! Thank you
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th May 2010 at 8:05 PM Last edited by shibamiso : 14th May 2010 at 8:11 PM. Reason: Bad spelling ;)
Hi! Thirteen is my favourite character. I'm so glad you made her!
Anyway, I really want this sim, but it seems that the link you put up for her hair is dead, along with HelgaSims. Do you think you could find another page with the hair?
Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 17th May 2010 at 9:41 PM
My daughter loves you for your awesome House MD characters. Thanks!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 7:06 AM Last edited by PrincessMalfoy : 29th Jul 2010 at 7:19 AM. Reason: New Information
Very well done, as are all of your characters. I went to get the hair at reflexsimsforums and the site didn't exist, did they move it, is there somewhere else to get the hair. Also, I like the suggestion made to create Taub, Foreman and Amber... also maybe Kutner and Lucas, lol.

EDIT
I saw someone else had been asking about the hair. I found some helpful information. HelgaSims did close. So, did ReflexSimsForums. There is a site called the Sims 2 Graveyard that does have a lot of old meshes from lost creators. I believe the hair for Thirteen is Mesh 91 under Helga on the downloads. Hope this helps others.
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincessMalfoy
Very well done, as are all of your characters. I went to get the hair at reflexsimsforums and the site didn't exist, did they move it, is there somewhere else to get the hair. Also, I like the suggestion made to create Taub, Foreman and Amber... also maybe Kutner and Lucas, lol.

EDIT
I saw someone else had been asking about the hair. I found some helpful information. HelgaSims did close. So, did ReflexSimsForums. There is a site called the Sims 2 Graveyard that does have a lot of old meshes from lost creators. I believe the hair for Thirteen is Mesh 91 under Helga on the downloads. Hope this helps others.

Thanks, that wa suseful :p
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 4:10 AM
i'm having some problems with the link to donwload the mesh.

PLEASE, SOMEBODY SEND IT TO MY EMAIL!

[email protected]

thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 7:18 AM
Just got back into the Sims 2, and this is exactly what i was looking for. She could not be more perfect. So glad i decided to look up your work on here again. Almost missed this and your Kat Heigl sim.

Outstanding Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 1:13 AM
It looks just like her! You should make Cuddy and Wilson!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 9:43 PM
OMG! OMG! OMG! I am literally besides myself with joy in the fact that you created House characters! You just completely made my day! Thank you so much! OMG, I'm actually crying! :`)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 5th Oct 2022 at 8:15 PM
Thanks. Can someone give custom content for this, because link(site where link goes) is dead?
Page 2 of 2