Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2023 at 4:17 AM Last edited by CoolDude420 : 13th Jun 2023 at 4:54 AM.
Default Ideas for new furry head models?
I'm thinking of dusting off my old copy of Lightwave and whipping up some new heads/skins for use in the original Sims.

BastDawn and that other cool guy have already covered foxes, raccoons, hares, skunks, and a lion. Theres also a mod that adds various cats up on Nexus.

Is there anything else that people have wanted to see? General or specific, either is fine.

I'm also planning to skin as many of the CC outfits as I can for use with Bast's heads, so folks aren't restricted to a handful of shirt/short comboa; if and when this happens, I'll post them here.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Jun 2023 at 5:56 AM
Wolves, Lizards, Jackals, Dragons. Idk if these types of creatures have been covered yet in TS1.

Hopefully you'll continue the project. I'd love to see more skin selections for those foxes and lions. I use the 'furry' skins to expand the kooky and mystical elements of TS1 Makin' Magic.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jul 2023 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Wolves, Lizards, Jackals, Dragons. Idk if these types of creatures have been covered yet in TS1.

Hopefully you'll continue the project. I'd love to see more skin selections for those foxes and lions. I use the 'furry' skins to expand the kooky and mystical elements of TS1 Makin' Magic.

I like this angle. Monsters in suits!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jul 2023 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CoolDude420
I like this angle. Monsters in suits!

I agree! Monsters in suits! But I am fan of Egyptian mythology so maybe some crocodile (re-skin of the wolf maybe?), hawk, jackal, and or even a few regular heads to match those monsters for a sphinx option (j'adore the Oracle sphinx from Neverending Story lol!)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Apr 2024 at 6:24 AM
Dang, forgot about this one for a while. Sorry folks.

I'll see if I can get my ass into gear.