Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 4:35 AM
Default CC not showing up in The Sims 3
Okay, so basically I watched this video by nic0lekAgames on how to download CC, Mods, and stuff like that. Might I say that it was extremely helpful.
The thing is, when I went to go play the game, only my downloads from TSR and Sims3.com showed up, none of my CC from modthesims or anywhere else showed up. I'm pretty sure I have everything where it should be.
First, I downloaded the CC and it opened with WinRAR, from there I dragged the .package files into the Package folder, inside of the Mods folder.
I'm not sure if this is because I have some of my games installed through Origin, and they aren't showing up with the rest of the expansions (even though I can still play them).
If you can help than that would be amazing.

Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 4:59 AM
You don't install package files into the Program Files folder anymore. They go into a folder in My Documents now.
These will probably be helpful (especially the second one):
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...p:TS3_CC_Basics
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...g_Package_Files

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
In the Arena
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 6:08 AM
Also, take note:
Quote:
What this forum is for:
In this forum you can discuss most things related to computers. New software or computer hardware you want to talk about? Need help building/buying a computer, or maybe just upgrading your old one? Computer you have isn't working properly? In generic terms or with other software, as long is it is NOT Sims-related. Then, you've come to the right place!

No Sims Tech Help!

Thread locked.