Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2023 at 2:41 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 6th Sep 2023 at 9:37 PM.
Default Lamp (found) + Nengi picture (found) + soap (found)
Doing a bit of shuffling around in my Downloads folder, and came across this ceiling lamp. While it's cute and all, it's in the entirely wrong category, but I can't for the life of me find it in my Downloads folder, and it has a generic description so there's nothing to go by (have tried wide searches for lamp, polar, bear, hippo, jungle, etc., plus searched in all the potential folders - anything that can remotely match up with this thing, but found nothing. I know there are a few methods to find the item (which I'll try if I can't find it by other means) - just hoping someone might recognize it.

EDIT: Found, it's at TSR (I managed to find it earlier thanks to Shasta posting the name of the set. Tomasina added a link below).

---

EDIT: Still looking for this soap:
EDIT again: FOUND

It's the turqoise bottle. It's possible it's a recolor, and I vaguely remember it being part of a set, although I'm not sure. It says "loreal kids" and has the texture flipped on the back (this is the back of the bottle - couldn't find a better picture than this). I think it's also from 2012 or earlier, due to the picture it's taken from.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jun 2023 at 4:09 AM
It's by Manga_Moon named Child's Play
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2023 at 6:20 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 26th Aug 2023 at 1:01 AM.
Thank you!

---

A couple more things so I don't have to make a new topic - found this item in my downloads (in a house download), also flashing blue, so seems like it's lacking the master mesh:
N65_SimpleSquarePortait_low_SlaveMesh

It's by Nengi65 - I've looked in the archive at the Graveyard (and done several searches around), but can't find anything that looks like this file, so kind of hoping it's in a different archive or in a set somewhere. Just want to know if it's an item I want to keep or not, but blue-flashy item isn't too helpful.

(The house upload seems to be long gone, so any information from there is gone too)

EDIT: FOUND - Nengi picture turned out to be at the Graveyard, but the other one (apparently there's two graveyards? )

---

And also wondering where this soap/shampoo bottle has gone. Used to have it, but I have looked everywhere and can't find it anywhere in my download folders or when searching for it. Moved it out of my downloads at some point, and it disappeared from a lot. Been driving me nuts the past couple weeks...

It's the turqoise bottle. It's possible it's a recolor, and I vaguely remember it being part of a set, although I'm not sure. It says "loreal kids" and has the texture flipped on the back (this is the back of the bottle - couldn't find a better picture than this). I think it's also from 2012 or earlier, due to the picture it's taken from.

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jun 2023 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Thank you!

---

A couple more things so I don't have to make a new topic - found this item in my downloads (in a house download), also flashing blue, so seems like it's lacking the master mesh:
N65_SimpleSquarePortait_low_SlaveMesh

It's by Nengi65 - I've looked in the archive at the Graveyard (and done several searches around), but can't find anything that looks like this file, so kind of hoping it's in a different archive or in a set somewhere. Just want to know if it's an item I want to keep or not, but blue-flashy item isn't too helpful.

(The house upload seems to be long gone, so any information from there is gone too)

---

And also wondering where this soap/shampoo bottle has gone. Used to have it, but I have looked everywhere and can't find it anywhere in my download folders or when searching for it. Moved it out of my downloads at some point, and it disappeared from a lot. Been driving me nuts the past couple weeks...

It's the turqoise bottle. It's possible it's a recolor, and I vaguely remember it being part of a set, although I'm not sure. It says "loreal kids" and has the texture flipped on the back (this is the back of the bottle - couldn't find a better picture than this).

Did you look up here?
http://thesimsgraveyard.com/index.p...-decor?start=80
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2023 at 8:54 PM
Thanks a lot

I looked at the other graveyard site (this one: https://www.simsgraveyard.com/sims-2-downloads/) but it didn't have all the files.

Completely forgot there were two Graveyard sites (or maybe I thought they were the same - I'm not sure, the names are almost identical ).
Theorist
#6 Old 25th Jun 2023 at 9:37 PM
There are 2 graveyards? ... wow learned somethin new .. thanks
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jun 2023 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
There are 2 graveyards? ... wow learned somethin new .. thanks

There're two links:

https://www.simsgraveyard.com/sims-2-downloads/

http://thesimsgraveyard.com/
Theorist
#8 Old 26th Jun 2023 at 12:52 AM
yeah I got them for ya'lls other posts .. thanks
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jul 2023 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shastakiss
It's by Manga_Moon named Child's Play

Do you have a link ?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jul 2023 at 4:18 AM
This is the original link I had on the file, but it probably doesn't work any longer (was from 2009), so probably not a good idea to click it as-is. But just in case it works with wayback (I don't have the time to do anything with that right now) or if it's archived under Simsdivine somewhere.
http://www.simsdivine.com/home2/index.php?topic=4525.0

---

Still looking for the soap. That thing is driving me nuts! Been looking everywhere, and nothing! Not even when I look around in anything I've converted...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Aug 2023 at 12:04 AM
Someone in another forum gave me the link for the lamp:

https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...room/id/909707/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Sep 2023 at 9:22 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 6th Sep 2023 at 9:39 PM.
Finally found the soap, among about 600 files in a lot upload that had about 80% randomly named files - and yes, all the files were randomly named, and yes, I had to find all of them because the last file I found was of course the mesh

If anyone wonders, it turned out to be a bathroom set by Cassandre, found at Simscave, called "The Bathroom" (so no wonders I had trouble finding it... was almost impossible to see in the pics, and only saw it because I'd figured out it was a Cassandre set and because I was spesifically looking for the little troublemaker - but hey, there was some more interesting clutter in the set, which I'd kinda hoped for, so )

So now I'm not even wondering why none of my searches led anywhere, when all the files I had were named after keyboard smashes...