Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 11:16 PM
Default Roof help?
I got some advice to see if anyone here could help me with this roof, they think it looks awkward :/

This is the basic house I was going for as you can see, my roof it is not so pretty as this one I'm just not sure how to pull it off
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 1:19 AM
Hipped roofs (like the big one in the middle) do not have eaves in TS4, so you won’t be able to reproduce this exactly. But some distinctive features like the gables over the entrance and to the left of it should be possible; the main roof might also look good as a gable roof if you don’t make it too high. Do you have a screenshot of your current version?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 6:03 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Hipped roofs (like the big one in the middle) do not have eaves in TS4, so you won’t be able to reproduce this exactly. But some distinctive features like the gables over the entrance and to the left of it should be possible; the main roof might also look good as a gable roof if you don’t make it too high. Do you have a screenshot of your current version?

Sorry it took so long to reply I live up in the Kenai Penninsula in Alaska, we got a wildfire not far from my place >.< "be evacced, stay put!" .... it's been a hectic few days