Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:11 AM
Default I need desperate help.
Okay I did the wrong thing in my game and well, you know that little file in C/Program Files/ Electronic Arts/ The Sims 3/ Game/ Bin named Sims3Launcher.exe? Well, I accidentally overwrote it and now the sims 3 launcher won't open. Could you do me a favour? Open up that file named Sims3Launcher.exe.config (it might not have the config.) in Notepad, and just copy-paste it here please. And you'll get the biggest thank you and cookie in the world. I really don't wanna uninstall the game cause then I lose all my downloads. :[
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:15 AM
well to make it easier than doing all that you can just backup your downloads and your mods folder if you have mods and saved sims folder and uninstall ur game and re install it and just put all that back in so its like you didn't lose anything

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xHyperMonkeyx
Okay I did the wrong thing in my game and well, you know that little file in C/Program Files/ Electronic Arts/ The Sims 3/ Game/ Bin named Sims3Launcher.exe? Well, I accidentally overwrote it and now the sims 3 launcher won't open. Could you do me a favour? Open up that file named Sims3Launcher.exe.config (it might not have the config.) in Notepad, and just copy-paste it here please. And you'll get the biggest thank you and cookie in the world. I really don't wanna uninstall the game cause then I lose all my downloads. :[

I just sent you via private message the copy/paste of the config file. I hope it helps you =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:38 AM
Thank thank you!