Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#33701 Old Yesterday at 10:31 PM
I mentioned one: Total Commander. It's like a Swiss army knife with multiple functions (and frozen in time).
Advertisement
Alchemist
#33702 Old Today at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iforgot
Hmm, I found this:
https://modthesims.info/showpost.ph...80&postcount=47

But that seems to be more about resizing lots rather than edge flattening / moving. But then, that post was in 2008, a lot could have changed in the game since then.

Sounds like you should back up your game, and give it a try!

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Field Researcher
#33703 Old Today at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
Sounds like you should back up your game, and give it a try!

I actually did that tonight. :D

The lot adjuster is an awesome tool, not gonna lie. I basically did as I said above, but simply "picked up and plopped back" in the same place for most lots, with the exception of one or two where I had to move them to allow re-placement or manual levelling with the terrain tool.

I swear to god, I love how much control this game gives you over the world (within its own engine limitations ofc).

Either way, it all looks flatter now, a before and after is below! I'm happy with how it came out! (After is the one where the park doesn't have the green! Yes, I finally got that fixed too now!)
Screenshots

Shabado... sha..ba..doo..badooo
Page 1349 of 1349