Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 3rd Mar 2024 at 2:24 PM
Satchonsims and pixelade have got to play this game early on youtube.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 4th Mar 2024 at 2:48 PM
I watched SatchonSims' build video. I like how it looks, but since it's multiplayer, I'm just not interested in this one.
Scholar
#28 Old 6th Mar 2024 at 10:04 AM
So on their Steam forums there are some answers to obvious questions :

Q: so in the latest vid i watched about multiplayer is this game only just about building or will their be other vivaland npcs too romance instead of romancing your friend?
A: There will also be NPCs in the early access of the game!

Q: Will there be modsupport?
A: Coming from a team who are mod supporters, we would love to make this possible in the future!

So, npc's will be added at some point and no actual confirmation of mod support in that answer. The described active careers on the store page are very minimal. They talk about romance, but without npc's yet, its romancing the people you play with in multiplayer :/
I don't think npc's or mods can be an afterthought in a sims like game. So, imo this does not look like a sims alternative.
Theorist
#29 Old 6th Mar 2024 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mithrak_nl

They talk about romance, but without npc's yet, its romancing the people you play with in multiplayer :/

I'm sure the bolded part won't get all kinds of messy. Yikes!

Eww, Nope!
Page 2 of 2