Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#14601 Old 15th May 2024 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
I don't support NPC slave-labor on my owned lots But I don't see why it wouldn't work

I always feel guilty if I'm mean to an NPC, or if they are having a hard time. The dorm cooks especially, as they work such long hours, and as far as I can tell, don't get paid. They are elders too, no happy retirement for them! Sometimes I'll give the more unfortunate townies or NPCs some goodies in their inventories, as way of recompense. In my long-running hood I'll sometimes have a townie or NPC become playable at some point, and I'll be mystified as to why they have 20 sports cars in their pocket. Oh yes, that's from 10 years ago when Sim Sample had a feud with them!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#14602 Old 15th May 2024 at 11:57 PM Last edited by MHS0501 : Yesterday at 12:30 AM.
I'd love to see deadly pranks, specifically a random chance of death to the prankee (maybe like 5%, but tunable), that overwrite the original interactions or modify them so there's a tiny chance of death for every prank. I'm thinking electrocution for joy buzzer, flies for ventrilo-fart, and maybe disease for water balloon (this one I'm still mulling over). Could be a good way for accidental chaos and maybe for Olive Spectors or Veronaville type situations where mischievous sims could want a sim dead.

And yes, I know that Meduza made a mod for the joy buzzer, but it requires the traits project, is an entirely separate interaction, and requires sims of a specific life state to perform it autonomously-- I want anyone to be capable of taking a prank a little too far!
Mad Poster
#14603 Old Yesterday at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MHS0501
I'd love to see deadly pranks, specifically a random chance of death to the prankee (maybe like 5%, but tunable), that overwrite the original interactions or modify them so there's a tiny chance of death for every prank. I'm thinking electrocution for joy buzzer, flies for ventrilo-fart, and maybe disease for water balloon (this one I'm still mulling over). Could be a good way for accidental chaos and maybe for Olive Spectors or Veronaville type situations where mischievous sims could want a sim dead.

And yes, I know that Meduza made a mod for the joy buzzer, but it requires the traits project, is an entirely separate interaction, and requires sims of a specific life state to perform it autonomously-- I want anyone to be capable of taking a prank a little too far!

Whenever a pixel wants to be electrocuted (it is a want, believe it or not) I just hit the batbox if it's raining to 'smite' the pixel and then they're fried. The "Avenging Gnome" is a very effective way to make the same thing happen. One just has to think about stealing it and they're fried.

Highly amusing. They don't do it twice-at least at one time..but I'm sure that if they persisted, they'd die from it.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Lab Assistant
#14604 Old Yesterday at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
Whenever a pixel wants to be electrocuted (it is a want, believe it or not) I just hit the batbox if it's raining to 'smite' the pixel and then they're fried. The "Avenging Gnome" is a very effective way to make the same thing happen. One just has to think about stealing it and they're fried.

Highly amusing. They don't do it twice-at least at one time..but I'm sure that if they persisted, they'd die from it.

Where can I find the Avenging Gnome? I'd be very interested in that.
Mad Poster
#14605 Old Yesterday at 3:58 AM
Where can I find the Avenging Gnome? I'd be very interested in that.

"Gnome Security"-by Neder. Its' name is "Gnomey the Avenger": https://modthesims.info/d/325941/gnome-security.html

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#14606 Old Yesterday at 4:34 AM
I'd like to see more autonomy for Sims taking plates of doof from the cooking contest table after a contest. Either it's not enabled, or it's so low that they just ignore it.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#14607 Old Yesterday at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I'd like to see more autonomy for Sims taking plates of doof from the cooking contest table after a contest. Either it's not enabled, or it's so low that they just ignore it.

Yeah. Beside the food judge there should be other sims who would like to have a bite. It doesnt make sense to have cousine as favorite hobby if sims dont get a bite AUTONOMOSLY. Once the food content is over, sims should grab a plate and enjoy.
Mad Poster
#14608 Old Yesterday at 1:59 PM

That sounds terrible! Your poor sims.

Quote: Originally posted by simsample
In my long-running hood I'll sometimes have a townie or NPC become playable at some point, and I'll be mystified as to why they have 20 sports cars in their pocket. Oh yes, that's from 10 years ago when Sim Sample had a feud with them!

Sim Sample gives out cars to people he doesn't like? XD

Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre

Quote: Originally posted by Lena88
Yeah. Beside the food judge there should be other sims who would like to have a bite. It doesnt make sense to have cousine as favorite hobby if sims dont get a bite AUTONOMOSLY. Once the food content is over, sims should grab a plate and enjoy.

You guys are making grammar Nazi cat angry lol. *mutters about plates of doof*
Mad Poster
#14609 Old Yesterday at 10:03 PM
I would love to see a mod that makes very sloppy sims not care about their environment score, or at least care less.

I was hoping Personality Please or More Sloppy Sims or Let Slobs Be Slobs would do this but none of them do Limey's fix for the roach memories does prevent sloppy sims from getting a bad memory about roaches, but that's about it. It would be hilarious to have a sim who is perfectly happy surrounded by filth while other sims wander in and act shocked/disgusted.

(Now I am also considering which other sims might be unbothered by roaches - maybe a sim with high nature enthusiasm might enjoy seeing them?)

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Page 585 of 585