Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2023 at 3:41 PM
Default Could someone help me modify this CC public shower to my liking?
Hi all!

I'm trying to learn how to modify CyberBob's Public Shower so that Sims don't change into a towel after using it. I'd like them to change into whatever outfit they'd normally choose with a normal shower. http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1129/ <--- Link to mod. If I don't intervene, my sim ends up running around in a towel all day.

I found this thread https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=664322 (See post #6) that may have relevant information. I opened the package file in S3PE but I'm unable to find anything like those strings.

As an alternative, if there is a way to mod the existing non-CC public shower so that sims shower naked (and not in swimwear), that would be preferable, so I don't have three separate public showers (since CyberBob's includes two). I use these showers in Sim's homes, and it looks really silly when they change into swimwear in their own bathroom by themselves (without the never nude trait)

Does anyone have any pointers for me?

Thank you for your time!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Jun 2023 at 2:23 AM
Now, I'm not entirely sure, but I'd say the different EA showers are identical in everything but script- meaning Sims could still use them and perform their animations and all that if you swap the script.

The Sunlit Tides shower script is Sims3.Store.Objects.ShowerOutdoor
The base game shower is Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Plumbing.Mimics.ShowerBasic
The resource that references these is the OBJK, which is easily editable in S3PE and you can paste the script string right in.

You could even test this with Transmogrifer ingame before making any changes to the packages.
This will also help you get the specific script for the quality of shower you want. Copy from a regular shower, paste on your desired outdoor shower.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2023 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
Now, I'm not entirely sure, but I'd say the different EA showers are identical in everything but script- meaning Sims could still use them and perform their animations and all that if you swap the script.

The Sunlit Tides shower script is Sims3.Store.Objects.ShowerOutdoor
The base game shower is Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Plumbing.Mimics.ShowerBasic
The resource that references these is the OBJK, which is easily editable in S3PE and you can paste the script string right in.

You could even test this with Transmogrifer ingame before making any changes to the packages.
This will also help you get the specific script for the quality of shower you want. Copy from a regular shower, paste on your desired outdoor shower.

This is all very helpful information for me. Thank you so much.