Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#201 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 7:50 AM
I have to add Dragon Age: Origins, and probably DA 2, but I haven't installed it yet (my sister bought me both Origins and DA 2) and SKYRIM SKYRIM SKYRIM. Only the world "Skyrim" gives me nerdgasm.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#202 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 3:47 PM
Assassins Creed (all)
Morrowind. Old now, but still amazing! One of my all time faves.
And I haven't played it yet but from what I've seen so far, SKYRIM! I was eagerly waiting for the post
today but was disappointed when Skyrim didn't fall through the postlatchthingie. Should hopefully arrive tomorrow.
If it doesn't, imma cry!
Mad Poster
#203 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 4:51 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 6th Dec 2011 at 5:24 PM.
Yakuza 3, from the Yakuza series (the Shenmue successor in spirit) because of the story and characters. Then I would say Fatal Frame 2, and 3, and Silent Hill 2, and also 3, for their setting, enemies, and uniqueness. Haunting Ground for the same reason (they really need a few more unique survival horror games). For action the best I remember are Batman Arkham City and Resident Evil 4 and 5. Oh, and Oblivion. Dragon Age was good, but wondering what in the world Morrigan was supposed to be thinking was insane. One of the first games that made me start playing games was Super Mario 64, and then later the two No One Lives Forever games, so I remember them fondly.
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 7:44 PM
I'd say Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core,
On my Xbox 360 I love Phantasy Star Universe Online, SSX 3, Resident Evil 5, Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2, Saints Row: The Third (may I mention this game is so fun), Halo 2 and Halo 3 (Halo: Reach boo), and my favorite all-time would be Mass Effect 2. Can't wait for number 3 to come out!

"When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye" (≧◡≦)
Story: Take Care
Simblr: marblecakepanda
。◕‿◕。
Helptato
#205 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 5:11 PM
Portal/Portal 2, HL2

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Top Secret Researcher
#206 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 7:07 AM
Uncharted Series ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Top Secret Researcher
#207 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 3:40 AM
Maybe Guitar Hero, maybe MySims Sky Hereos, maybe Thrillville: Off The Rails, I'm not sure.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 5:09 PM
Final Fantasy X. I am still waiting for a current-gen RPG to top its awesomeness.
Top Secret Researcher
#209 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 8:29 PM
Hmm, I do have a list, and it is in chronicle logical order:

1) Tomb Raider Series

2) Resident Evil Series

3) Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2

4) Crash Bandicoot

5) Zombies At My Neighbors

My list Love these games. But all time its Tomb Raider. She rocked the Playstation. And just made the industry of puzzle and action games, ten times better. Plus, Lara Croft is just absolutely gorgeous. Not the Angelina Jolie version, her fake British Accent really messed up the movie, and she just wasn't Lara Croft material. I would cast Rhona Mitra for Lara Croft :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
#210 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 11:03 PM
Final Fantasy X.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Saints Row 2
Forum Resident
#211 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 11:00 PM
Professor Layton!!!!For those of you who haven't heard of it, it's a DS game that is a mystery where you have to solve puzzles
Lab Assistant
#212 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 4:22 AM
My favorite game of all time would have to be Final Fantasy Tactics for PS1.
I like the story, the gameplay, having a party of people who fight with you, and the variety of jobs.
Most people I know don't see why I like it. They think it is too difficult to beat, but I had no problem beating it.

My second favorite would be Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I still love to play both of these games, and like sims 2, they never get old to me.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Test Subject
#213 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 5:01 AM
Skyrim is my favorite game to play right now. But my favorite game of all time is by far Chrono Trigger.
Test Subject
#214 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 9:00 PM
Story Wise - Metal Gear Series, but especially Solid Snake/Twin Snakes, Uncharted series, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Heavy Rain

For Gameplay and the form of the game: Skyrim, Mass effect Series, Shadow of the Colosus, Hitman Blood Money, Killzone 3, Gears of War series.

Metal Gear has got to be my favourite series of all time. I already see Skyrim has alot of love here. Shadow of the Colosus and Ico are works of art in both story and basic mechanic of the game.
Theorist
#215 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 6:26 PM
I have 2 absolutely fave games I've played:

Dark Age of Camelot for it's unique RVR system. Nothing compares... WARhammer Online was supposed to do the same but it fails big time. I'm waiting for a DAoC II to be made and released - better graphics but same RVR/PVP dynamic as the original and I hope they don't screw it up.

Star Wars Galaxies PRE CU and just after JTL. Great game, best crafting system hands down. Great classes. Fabulous player economy. Star Wars The Old Republic is it's successor and it's a good game but with 4 classes a side, it's REALLY REALLY limited. Crafting system needs something... not sure what. Waiting to see if the first EP will introduce more classes and make space combat better than what it is. JTL was tons better for space combat IMHO.

I've beta tested and played all these games.

My fave standalone games:

The SimCity series - all of them. Got hooked with the original SimCity and got everyone except SimCity 4 Rush Hour.
SimFarm
Outpost

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Top Secret Researcher
#216 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 5:27 PM
Oh! I forgot to add one too mine -.-"

Champions Return To Arms

That was was an awesome game, and my brother made it very funny, as him and I would play the game. It was a fun game And I miss it

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Field Researcher
#217 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 6:41 PM
I haven't played that many games so my list shall be short.
Final Fantasy X
Super Scribblenauts
Trama Center 2

Hopefully I'll add a lot more to my list someday.
Inventor
#218 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 1:32 PM
Planescape: Torment

Fallout
Fallout 2
(As far as I am concerned Fallout 3 never came near those two.)

Jagged Alliance 2

Am obvious problem: these are all old games. I play new ones as well but I never manage to achieve the same level of immersion.
Inventor
#219 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 2:00 PM
I recently played two adventure games. One called Secret Files and the other called Broken mirror. If you like point and click games these two are really recommended.

Secret Files is about a girl who find her father is kidnapped and the object of the first game is two find him. There's also a second game that has come out, and a third is on its way. You get to play several characters so the location changes from time to time which makes the game even more interesting.

Black mirror is about a castle that has a curse set to it. In the first game you play a guy that's visiting his family due to his grandfather's death. Of course there's more to his death and you have to find out what has really happened. Very exciting game which comes in 3 parts. The first one is my favourite though

Page 9 of 9