Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 9:46 PM
Default If I buy the physical disk copy of the Sims 4, will I be able to register it as a digital download too on Origin?
Like what EA did with the Sims 3?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 10:04 PM
Any EA games I've previously bought a hard copy of that are also on Origin have been able to be registered on Origin. In fact, I think my games automatically did it once I started them. So yes.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 10:05 PM
Logically speaking, you should be able to like all of EA's other games. But when we're dealing with EA it's best not to think logically. They're the same people who punish their customers for piracy instead of the people who actually pirate the game.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsation_
Like what EA did with the Sims 3?

Considering you need Origins to register your TS4 game, I would say yeah. You need it.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 6:35 PM
Absolutely. In fact, I think registering it with the disk automatically gives you a digital download, whether you register it as such or not.

you mean you don't lust after death? you don't wanna go on a romantic cruise to hell with death? you don't wanna give death an oil massage?
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 9:29 AM
Yes, and then you can install it from the DVD or download from Origin.