Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2007 at 6:50 PM
Default Im Wondering
I was Wonderingif there is A Program that tells you if you Downloads Dont work and you can Delete it and it wont detect working Downloads ?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:03 PM
Delphy's Download Organiser will detect empty packages, orphan files, and broken Body Shop files. You can get it here: http://modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=227925

"Working" and "non-working" is a lot more complex than just those though. If you don't have the right mesh, the right expansion, or if you haven't installed something properly, it won't work. This FAQ explains how to get content working in your game: http://modthesims2.com/article.php?t=192907

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:16 PM
Is Orphan file Means like With Out mesh or somthng and broken obviously means not Working Right Sorry im a little new to all of This lol
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:22 PM
Orphan files are recolours you do not have meshes for, or meshes you do not have recolours for. DDO generally catches most of those but you may -want- those items, just need to get the recolours/meshes to make them work.

Definitely check out that second link I gave to the FAQ about custom content not showing up - if you're having trouble with some items that is the best way to get things working.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:33 PM
okay thanks Alot