Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 8:23 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Too many iterations - constantly
Alright. I moved my family to a new house, seeing as the old lot was going slowly and I hated the house anyway. I furnished their new house, but when I went into live mode the sims kept "jumping" - plumbob would disappear and so would they for a split second before reappearing close by. I turned on boolprop to see what was happening, and I got this error message:

Object id: 492
name: N001_User00216 - Delilah
Stack size: 9
Error: Too many iterations.
Iterations: 100000
Frame 8:
Stack Object id: 528
Stack Object name: Bed - Double - Art Nouveau - B
Node: 4
Tree: id 8238 name 'Get in Temp 0 - Section - Foot' version 1
from BedGlobals
Prim state: 0
Params: Locals:

There aren't any objects on the lot with that name, which is what puzzles me. I checked with clean installer, and there aren't any hacks that seem to have anything to do with bed globals...so, anyone know what exactly is causing this and how I can fix it?
Any help is appreciated. :nod:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 8:43 AM
Do you have the patch?

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 8:48 AM
Yes, I'm patched and I think I have the latest updates of all my hacks.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 9:57 AM
Damn, well there goes my guess. I used to have the same problem until the patch. but i remember taking some hacks out. Do you have a list of the hacks you have?

So sorry i couldn't be more helpful.

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 10:22 AM
It's alright
I have twins triplets and quads, Insimenator OBJ, Inteeminater, the little yellow alarm thing from www.valdea.com. I think those are the only ones I have enabled at the moment...Ah, and no toddlers playing with toilets, although I don't think that's related to the problem. :P
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 10:26 AM
Did you try to take out all the hacks and run the game?

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 10:45 AM
I'm going to disable them all with Clean Installer right now - but by the time clean installer's loaded, Nightlife/neighbourhood/the house has loaded it'll be around an hour and a half from now that I'll find out if it's worked..Bah, stupid loading times.