Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2023 at 12:23 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Bridge shows up in CAW but not in game
Hello all, I’ve been looking everywhere and I mean everywhere for a solution to this issue. I started working on a world in CAW and I exported a test file to test the functionality of the suspension bridge before diving in too deep into the world I’m making. I loaded up my game and poof, my suspension bridge is just missing. I thought maybe it could have been a fluke and deleted everything and reinstalled the world and nope, it’s gone. Made a new world with just a bridge to see if it was just that file, nope… the bridge is just not showing up anywhere. I have all expansions necessary and it’s obviously not cc, so I’m not sure what’s wrong any help guys? This doesn’t seem to be a common issue as I can’t find much about it and definitely no answers seemingly posted anywhere :/
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Nov 2023 at 9:01 AM
Is this the Bridgeport suspension bridge?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2023 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Is this the Bridgeport suspension bridge?

Yes it is!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Nov 2023 at 6:42 PM
Just to check, this is a world that you made from scratch in CAW, and if you play The Sims 3 normally, the bridge shows up in Bridgeport world?