Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2023 at 10:02 AM
Default MCC Settings for rotational gameplay
Hello,
quite recently my TS2 stopped working and I can't be bothered to try to fix it. I've moved over to TS4 and I was looking for the best settings for a rotational gameplay (as close as possible to TS2). I've tried play around with some settings and various mods, but unfortunately my game keeps spawning new Sims all the time. Also, despite activating the MCC story progression, unplayed sims keep marrying/moving/dying etc.
I found some settings by PleasantSims, but the are not updated to include the last EPs. Is there anyone that could point all the settings or other mods that could help me out?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 7:09 PM
Yes I would also like to know this particularly how to stop pregnancies from progressing if there is a way to do this?
Theorist
#3 Old 7th Jan 2024 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sim4fan1
Also, despite activating the MCC story progression, unplayed sims keep marrying/moving/dying etc.

I'm assuming this is a typo because ACTIVATING MCCC story progression would CAUSE those things to happen, not prevent them. I assume you meant DE-Activating. Also, make sure Maxis story progression is turned off completely in the manage worlds screen. Also, just to be safe before turning it off, I like to make sure every single story progression element is unchecked individually, then set every single family to use those default settings, THEN turn it all off entirely. Make sure all your played households are also using this progression which should have everything unchecked.