Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:08 PM Last edited by Cheran : 29th Jan 2014 at 2:58 AM.
Default A Question to all creators of Default Face Replacements: Please read!
I' currently in the process* of changing downloaded default face replacements into non default ones. I intend** to convert all replacement packs here at MTS.

Hence I'm asking all creators*** of such packs

- if they take interest in me giving them conversions of their work and add them to their submission?
- if I'm permitted to upload conversions of packs from creators which weren't active for a long time?
- if the answer to the second question is "no", how I could get in contact with those creators (anyone knows a email address, homepage, livejournal etc.)?
- if someone else I overlooked want a conversion of their work?

*done one
**feeling masochistic enough
***I downloaded replacements from Lionspau, bruna00000, sarakadie, Starlit, selzi, terrakosmos, Katuchan, AllenABQ, Ambular and oepu.

P.S.: It takes approx. one hour to convert one face template. So, It could take a while to finish all of them. And: Even If only some or none have interest in it, I will do it for my own use. But I won't upload it to any sites without permission!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:11 PM
The best thing to do would probably be to leave comments on the face template downloads, or send the creators private messages using the buttons on their profile pages. If any of them don't have a policy on edits of their work, you can edit and upload to MTS. If any of them have a policy which forbids edits, you'll need to get permission from them before uploading any edits.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:20 PM
*headdesk*
Thank you, Nysha. Didn't tought of that. I'm still seeing hexadecimal numbers from all the editing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 8:53 PM Last edited by Cheran : 31st Jan 2014 at 12:54 PM.
Could someone do me a favor, please? I've attached a tutorial about converting face templates that needs counter-checking. English is not my native language, so I might made some spelling or grammar errors. It would be a great help for me! Thanks.

I will delete the attachment as soon as someone offer their help or no one is able to help, because the tutorial is not entirely written by me and I don't want this file spread too far.

EDIT: Attachment removed. Just send me a PM if you want to spell-checking the tutorial.