Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2024 at 6:49 AM
Default Sim Deaths
Helloo!

I was just wondering if there are some natural ways of dying in the Sims 3? Maybe a heart attack mod or something like that. I have Vector lethal mod from Nraas but would be nice if they die of something natural causes or maybe a car accident? And if you have any tips where to download more interactions for the game it would be awesome!!

Also tell me your favourite mods to play with! I'm obsessed with those baby/toddler interaction mods by TheTweetSimmer!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Apr 2024 at 1:23 PM
You may have more luck asking in the WCIF section, lots of friendly faces over there who can find links and recommendations
Modding discussion is specifically for discussing the creation process for mods, confusingly!

I personally haven't heard of any mods that cover deaths that serious in tone, but the personalities modules for NRaas StoryProgression contain some scenarios for assassination and vampire-slaying deaths. Maybe someone at WCIF will know of something else.