Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#126 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 5:01 AM
I think after awhile the game tries to balance itself and will kill your offspring.

Sims 2 Rotation Blog Pleasantview Sucks
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 3:59 PM
lol i just went on my game and i was playing a family and saw the man was a cheater cuz he had like 45 kids! no joke i had it set to Epic Life though)
Theorist
#128 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 11:31 AM
I really want to do this one.
Luckily, I have TONS of female singles in my town.
This guy I'm making had better get his skates on.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Test Subject
#129 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 10:37 PM
So far I have 70-something children and he's still a YA. This is fun!
I hate that TS3 has been giving some of the children the same name though. I have two Arianes (one Wan and one Goth), and doubles of other names.

I am Cecily, please call me that. Proud mum of Magnolia :)
Test Subject
#130 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 8:11 PM
Looks like so much fun! Just perfect now that I re-installed the whole game ;-)
Test Subject
#131 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:44 AM
My family man:

I am Cecily, please call me that. Proud mum of Magnolia :)
Field Researcher
#132 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 3:44 PM
wow that is a lot of kids! This looks like fun, I think I am going to have to try this! I will post pics later today!

Call me Sasha
Funny how when your a kid, you dream about your future and when you are an adult, you dream about going back to when you were a kid.
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 8:03 PM
Ammm.... I didn't even know about this challenge but when I go to history of family... it takes time to load and there is 1 son and you click on him and he has a sister..... I have like 16 kids!

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 11:19 PM
Oh my haha
This changelle sounds like fun I am gonna try it
Field Researcher
#135 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 4:47 AM
This is the 2nd sim household I ever made, it looked like a fun challenge to try out considering I only got the Sims 3 yesterday So it took awhile to get used to the whole baby making business xD
Roberto:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2j41p5k.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/9108qg.jpg
Baby number 1, back when he visited the pregnant women :P:
http://i48.tinypic.com/24e2xoj.jpg

If I remember correctly he currently has 8 kids (3 sets of twins and 2 individual) and at least 2 on the way (2 pregnant sims) and he's almost an adult.
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 12:12 AM
SOO starting this right now
Field Researcher
#137 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess Leia
Yeah, that's what I did. I threw a party, invited as many men/elders as I could, barricaded an entire section of the house and let nature take its course. Needless to say the party was a bust but most of the adult women are alone now...

I thought this would be a simple hilarious challenge. Who knew I would have to resort to mass murders.

lol this made me laugh...

i think i'm going to try this challenge! it sounds like fun i think i'll use riverview for the first time! (i dont know why i never used it before i just didnt i guess) watch out riverview ladies you're about get impregnated whether you like it or not!
Test Subject
#138 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 4:43 AM Last edited by Windowsim : 12th Mar 2010 at 5:52 AM.
Oh my goodness I must try this. I've never had much cheating in The Sims, and not a single illegitimate child, either!
I remember people on the TS2 BBS talking about how Don Lothario had over 50 children all together, with each of the Pleasantview ladies! Insane!

UPDATE: first pregnancy on the Wednesday night of the first week. He has another girlfriend, but they've only kissed.
Test Subject
#139 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarasvati
I looked at that screenshot and choked. That man has been hard at work.

Yeah, haha. Thank God there's no "child support" moodlet.
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 11:36 PM
cool challenge
Space Pony
#141 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 5:22 PM
Did this a while ago, sort of. Aurelien Belrose had twenty odd kids, I used testingCheats to kidnap his eldest son (who had pretty hair I thought) and turned him into a heart breaker. At as his son Lucrece was trying to do his 10 women, I ended up having to put in new women he wasn't related to for him to complete his goal. Hence the reason I wanted the taboo Inteen 3 (allows siblings to get together).

And 7720303, how the heck did you get that many kids that close together in age?
Mad Poster
#142 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 6:51 PM
This challenge sounds like so much fun!

But I have a couple of questions:

How did you get your sims to woohoo often enough to have a lot of kids? It takes HOURS of romantic interaction crap for my MARRIED sims to woohoo. I'm so sick of it, I've started adopting in some cases.

Can you use testingcheats to get relationships up? Because it takes some time to get the relationship up high enough for "woohoo." Although I've rarely been able to even get to that point.

Simerica, are any of your dead babies ghosts? Someone earlier in the thread asked about ghost babies. If they are, can you intereact with them? That would be awesome.

And I think that making your "father" sims a different color skin is a great idea. So you can track you blue/green/pink children easier.

:D
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QuickMeal
Yeah, haha. Thank God there's no "child support" moodlet.

Oy, could you imagine?
Rubric Wrangler
#144 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 6:35 PM
Ooh, I am so doing this. Gosh darn it, I actually did this on my own (sorta, I think I got to 20 children then got distracted by another game), but I set the lifespan to "long".

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 2nd May 2010 at 2:51 AM
I know this post is old but anyway here is my sim "Ice Cold' and all his 32 kids...3 died and 1 was born after i took the screenshot of his family tree! He is a really good father, every time he has a child he visits and buys them a crib and toys!

Test Subject
#146 Old 7th May 2010 at 4:11 PM

This is Soren Ericson. Flirty, great kisser, genius, klepto, commitment issues.

So far, he's only got one son.

He's one hell of a stud. He seduced a married woman.

Here is the unflirty Erin Kennedy, taking vague interest in his girth.

Here's he his, aiming high and achieving his life ambition. Vigorously.

Please call me Gale.
Rubric Wrangler
#147 Old 8th May 2010 at 7:34 PM Last edited by PharaohHound : 9th May 2010 at 12:08 PM.
Well, here's my progress so far.

If memory serves, that's 53 kids. Man, I've completely run out of women to impregnate!

He's still only an adult, and according to my records he's got four more preggers at the moment. Yes, I keep records of who's pregnant so I don't waste time trying to seduce them (*is forgetful*)

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#148 Old 24th May 2010 at 9:19 PM
hehe... I'm off to try now! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 31st May 2010 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
This challenge sounds like so much fun!

But I have a couple of questions:

How did you get your sims to woohoo often enough to have a lot of kids? It takes HOURS of romantic interaction crap for my MARRIED sims to woohoo. I'm so sick of it, I've started adopting in some cases.

Can you use testingcheats to get relationships up? Because it takes some time to get the relationship up high enough for "woohoo." Although I've rarely been able to even get to that point.

Simerica, are any of your dead babies ghosts? Someone earlier in the thread asked about ghost babies. If they are, can you intereact with them? That would be awesome.

And I think that making your "father" sims a different color skin is a great idea. So you can track you blue/green/pink children easier.

:D

For married sims, sims in a relationship etc, most of the time, as long as you put on of them in the bed, you can call the other one to come and woohoo or try for baby w/out doing all the social romantic interactions until extremely irresistible.

The dead babies, at least in my case, are just dead and not ghosts, you can't even find their remains.
The ghost babies that you can play w/ are born as ghosts, when say you have a married couple and one of them dies, and the living one gets the science lab opportunity to restore the ghost of the dead partner and you get a controllable ghost you can try for baby w/ the ghost partner and maybe you'll get a ghost baby, there's a 50/50 chance, it might be human or not! and they grow up to be just like regular kids, but transparent in color and they scare coward people. That's about it.
Mad Poster
#150 Old 31st May 2010 at 6:24 PM
Dead babies/toddlers in the family tree of this type, are NPC Sims and are controlled by Story Progression.
The game simply removes them at random and they show up dead in the family tree.
Page 6 of 12