Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 3:27 PM
Default Facepaint for all ages - help
Hi y'all,
I'm currently working on some CC cloned from facepaint. As we know, by default, facepaint can only be applied to teens, young adults, adults and elders, but thankfully upon cloning you can assign further FlagCategories (in my case Ageappropriate: Child + missing OutfitCategories) & change the agegender value in s4pe (from 0x00003078 to 0x0000307F).
Bottom line: when I tested the content in the game, the facepaint showed up for children, too, so that, at least, is working.

There's a curious thing happening though, and I'm not sure why it happens or how to fix it:
1. When I create a sim in any lifestage except child and assign the CC, the CC will show up for all lifestages - except child, where it will be automatically removed from the sim.
2. The same holds true vice-versa: if I create a child and assign the CC, then change the lifestage, the CC will be removed as well.

While it's possible to just manually reapply the CC (once to the sim as a child, then again in any other lifestage), I'd just really like it to stick to all 5 lifestages from the start.

Anyone have any idea why the game does this and how to fix it?