Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2023 at 7:13 PM
Default Need help with resizing (Nordic/Swedish keyboard setting)
Hello.

I just want to drop this answer here because I did forget how to do this. And I can say that I reach out to Nordic simmers in general and Swedish simmers specifically as this is an issue about the keyboard layout. In game it should be possible to resize objects using the [ and the ] keys in combo with Shift. On a keyboard using the English layout this keys is found to the right of the P key. I can use the next key Å to make things bigger but I can not use the key to the right of Å ( ^ ¨ ~ ) to shrink an object. Very odd. I think I had it working once but can not remember how I did. I can make an object bigger before placing it but not smaller. Placing the object and pick it up again do not help. Sure, I can change to the English keyboard setting but that will be a mess when I want to write in my own language...
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Apr 2023 at 4:32 PM
I think I did find the solution myself. See this link from Carl's forum: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/...87885#msg387885 I should try that.