Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 6:15 AM
my last sims wedding went bad - as in the husband was flirting with his mother-in-law and then the wife got mad and... she broke it off (i was watching the wife make waffles then that happened she got mad and when to be 'upset' in the bathroom while her waffles where burning (we have a stove that is fireproof thank god)
Advertisement
Scholar
#177 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 10:57 PM Last edited by Gingerxyz : 15th Sep 2014 at 12:40 PM.

Carlotta Lobos and Susie Broke. Ceremony took place at the farm that the Lobos family currently lives on.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Field Researcher
#178 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 7:26 PM
Lovely pictures here! And so interesting to see such a variety

Here are some weddings from my game.

David and Xiu got married in their back garden. Their family and friends provided the refreshments and entertainment.

Harmony proposed to her now wife Tahia in a little restaurant in Champs Les Sims. They returned there a year later to tie the knot.

I forgot to take pictures at my first ever legacy wedding, so I had to stage a little photo shoot afterwards!

My latest legacy heir Asra loves the cold, so I sent her and fiance Daniel, along with some of their family and friends, to get married in an ice chapel in Aurora Skies. Asra and Daniel stayed on there for their honeymoon.

An intimate wedding in Sunlit Tides.
Mad Poster
#179 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 12:58 AM
Wow, that icy wedding venue looks fucking incredible, but damn their asses must've been freezing afterwards.
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 6:54 PM
Richie and Carly

Forum Resident
#181 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:43 PM

Lab Assistant
#182 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 9:38 PM

Slow dancing after the vows, then bam!

She gave birth to quads. No wedding night for them.

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Field Researcher
#183 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 4:46 PM

A screenshot of the most recent wedding in my game, Jack Doyleh (werewolf) and Emma Goodricke (Ex- Vampire)

Emma is possible the halfsister of Jack's halfsister
Test Subject
#184 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GreenCats
Lovely pictures here! And so interesting to see such a variety

My latest legacy heir Asra loves the cold, so I sent her and fiance Daniel, along with some of their family and friends, to get married in an ice chapel in Aurora Skies. Asra and Daniel stayed on there for their honeymoon.
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums...eddingGroup.png

Is this photo several different pose packs together?
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 10:59 PM
Ariel's alien wedding a.k.a love since the first abduction

Lab Assistant
#186 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 11:03 PM
Elena and Richie's rainy private beach wedding

Forum Resident
#187 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 11:15 PM
Malcolm Landgraab and Kaylynn Langerak finally tied the knot. Here's some photos of the wedding and of them posing for pictures after.

Lab Assistant
#188 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 1:31 AM

Gussie Bell serenading Marquette at their wedding
Forum Resident
#189 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 10:39 PM
Jared Frio and Tori Kimura tied the knot!

During the reception, Jared decided the best way to interact with his niece was to patronize her.

Of course he followed that up with criticizing Tori to his new stepson Jeffry. I think Jared may be remembering he has commitment issues.
Test Subject
#190 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 3:52 AM
Winter and Eric Stone

Bonus: Winter's brother Pace appears to be happy for her. So does whoever that is standing next to him.
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 2:08 PM Last edited by CasperTheFriendlyGhost : 10th Feb 2016 at 7:39 PM.
The big fat alien wedding

Zane and Ruby

William Fangmann and his bride

Lab Assistant
#192 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 4:34 AM
Violet and Richard

Test Subject
#193 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 8:07 PM

My current legacy wedding ^.^
Field Researcher
#194 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 10:09 PM
haha as my signature I have a wedding pic :3
|
V
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 11:35 PM
Literally a red (bloodsucker) wedding

And here is William who married his maid Daniela. William's uncle died on their wedding day but this didn't stop them from getting hitched.

Bride getting ready

Test Subject
#196 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 8:41 PM
Wedding Beatrice & Gerhard
Screenshots
Scholar
#197 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by modesta1995
Hi everyone!!! <3 <3 I created first time my sims video and I shared this in youtube, please watching and comment if you like it. "The sims 4 - at close quarters " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Xxkvp0FXg

Nobody cares. This belongs in the Videos section in its own post.
Instructor
#198 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 11:21 PM
I don't have pictures of my only current in-game wedding sadly, by the time I thought about it, the wedding was over. But my main sim's teenage daughter Margaret married the father of the child she had I got her pregnant with using Pollinate, Craig Racket, a sim created for the custom world her family lives in. She had just had the baby when I invited him over and had him go on a date with her. She proposed, and they got married in the wedding area in her house. It was just her family in attendance and she wore her green Victorian styled formalwear and he wore his punk rock everyday wear, and the guests all wore random clothes including work outfits and swimwear. Nevertheless it was a nice wedding. Despite the fact they didn't even meet each other until after their baby was born and had a very late "shotgun" wedding, Margaret and Craig seem very happy and are pregnant again.
Field Researcher
#199 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 4:49 PM Last edited by stephiebaby : 21st Dec 2016 at 4:51 PM. Reason: Details. Details. Details.
Default Some Wedding photos from my Sims Story!
Here are some lovely wedding pictures from my Sims 3 Legacy Story - Once Upon A Time Series: From Book One- "There Was" (Now in Sims 3 Stories!

Sno Daynes finally ties the knot with Charming White, and becomes Sno White ! King Daynes presides over their ceremony because while, he's the King! lol. And all the royal families of all the other kingdoms gather to watch and adore the Bride and Groom!

Lab Assistant
#200 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 5:47 AM

My Vampire Family wedding. I wish I was my Sims. I give them the best lives!
*click picture to see it larger*
Page 8 of 9