Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three Fruit Shakes

by plasticbox Posted 11th Jan 2016 at 4:00 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:27 PM by plasticbox

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Serving isn't actually implemented right now, but I put it in the STBLs so that if I revisit that, I don't need to go through the strings again. =)

Ohhh hahaha... I had my suspicions. xD
Thanks for clearing my doubt!
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 2:09 AM
Hi,plasticbox!
Here‘s the Chinese translation of this Mod!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_00000000_022CD260527B87D0.rar (437 Bytes, 13 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ready4luv
Is anyone having an issue with the strawberry shake? It never completes.

Fixed, thanks. That one had a wrong ingredient still in. I also added the new translations, thanks everyone! =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 2:37 PM
You're the best... really !
Sockzz!
#30 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 2:42 PM
Hey pbox!

Here's the Dutch translation!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Three Fruit Shakes.rar (551 Bytes, 9 downloads)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#31 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 6:58 AM
Thanks Pbox, Oh and thanks for fixing the strawberry shake bug too. it all works fine so far.
Instructor
#32 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 1:58 AM
Lovely addition to the game. Thanks. Now I'm wondering why we never had a blender in the sims to make smoothies and shakes. And no sign of the old food processor as of now...maybe we'll see them in a SP.

Let's just agree to disagree.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 11:37 AM
Dutch translation added, and also Polish that @hubi98 had poested in another thread. Thanks!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#34 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 6:47 PM
Everybody knows the NPC stores are broken with the disappearing foods. (replaced all NPC stores in all my games...I do not rotate anymore and only play one family per individual save to keep the foods in the stores.) Also, the lice cold freezers in NPC stores do not allow sims to purchase from display in my game. I did everything possible to try to fix this without avail, so I just decided not to mess with sending sims to the stores.
Well, I had a family that had a child and decided to send them all to a store to buy ice cream. I decided to have one sim make some ice cream at the store and then just put the rest away in the store's refrigerator. The sim made the ice cream and then put the ice cream away...into the lice cold freezer(there is regular fridge on the lot. I clicked on the lice cold freezer and selected purchase from display. He was able to buy what was in the freezer of the NPC store. Usually the interaction just vanishes from the queue with no pop-up menu following.

I wondered if the recent patch somehow de-bugged the lice cold freezer or if it was a mod of plasticbox that I had placed in my game. I placed some items in the freezers on two different lots, saved, exited and then removed plasticbox's mods...and my sims couldn't purchase from display on NPC lots anymore when I went back into game, so somehow the mods fix the lice cold freezers. Since I don't play rotationally anymore, I don't know if this may also fix the disappearing foods as well.

The mods of plasticbox's that I think are fixing this are pbox_foods-custom_interactions.package
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=295101A00F39F43F!10222&authkey=!ALuJdcqVdd8NM9o&ithint=file%2cpackage

and pbox_foods-custom_interactions_script.ts4script
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=295101A00F39F43F!10221&authkey=!ALdkw8SG4wUcvgg&ithint=file%2cts4script

I am including this as FYI @SimGuruGraham and @simgurudrake in case you or anyone may want to take a look at these two files to see if they could be helpful in fixing the retail issue in the game. I will also post on MTS to plasticbox.

plasticbox, if you would like to follow up on this and talk with whoever the proper guru's are and sort of collaborate with them, this could work into a possible fix for the retail issue in the game.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 6:59 PM
What are those links in your post? If you reuploaded my mods please delete them and link to the actual upload posts instead.

I know nothing about Lice Cold freezers or anything else to do with retail stores. Also if you want to talk to the Maxians about technical issues you should use the Modding forum at EA > Technical Discussions and tag SimGuruModSquad and/or SimGuruEugi. simgurudrake is not a user on mts.

Test Subject
#36 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 12:56 AM
This is the only custom food I can't get to work in the game so far. I've tried removing all the food files and the custom interactions and getting the latest of all the files and everything else works, only this doesn't. I've tried placing the zip file in the mods folder, unpacking to the mods folder, installing using the Sims 4 Mod Manager (all individually) and still no luck.

Any suggestions?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 1:45 AM
"Placing the zip file" won't work, you need to unzip them. Also, these are in the snacks menu, not the food menus.

Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 9:45 PM
I have the 'Cook Custom Meal' menu but nothing comes up under the 'have a snack' menu except the base game items.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 11:46 PM
Sounds like you have an old version of the script/interactions, then. Are you sure you have updated it (and also removed any older versions)?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 12:10 PM
thanks!! more custom food please! you're awesome and i love your works x
Test Subject
#41 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 8:57 PM
Sounds like you have an old version of the script/interactions, then. Are you sure you have updated it (and also removed any older versions)?

Yes, I've completely removed every trace of the older version, going into the mod folder and checking each file to make sure.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 9:00 PM
Have you tested without any other CC as well?

Test Subject
#43 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 12:18 AM
Have you tested without any other CC as well?

I've turned off everything except the food items and started it up still the same trouble. I've just been through the mods folder and removed my current version of the Custom Food Interactions and replaced it with the group one that has been posted and now can't get the 'cook custom' option to come up. Oh the joys of modding
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#44 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 12:55 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 21st Jan 2016 at 1:23 AM.
Do you have script mods enabled at all? Also, how do you mean you "turned off everything" .. did you actually test with no other CC? As in .. copy everything in /Mods, paste it elsewhere, then put *only* the fruit shakes + interactions in and test?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 3:57 AM
Yes, I always have the script mods turned on and I removed everything except the fruit shakes and interactions in. I guess it just doesn't seem to want to work for me, I'll just stick with the puddings, soups and salad for now. Maybe it'll decide to randomly start working one day. Thanks for all your help plasticbox.
Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 9:21 PM
Hi !
Here's the French translation !
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ThreeFruitShakes_FrenchTranslation.zip (535 Bytes, 9 downloads)
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 2:29 PM
Default Russian version))
Russian version))
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Three Fruit Shakes.rar (527 Bytes, 4 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 12:34 PM
Updated with the French and Russian strings. Thank you!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 6:23 PM
Thanks for this! :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#50 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 10:07 PM
Yummy!
Page 2 of 3