Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2024 at 2:28 PM
Default Objects Error and Skull wlaking
As you can see the picture below, I tried to delete almost of my CC which i thought could be the problem but it still happening.
I'm playing on Mac.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_N003_t21929.txt (64.0 KB, 4 downloads)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2024 at 2:45 PM
You need to give us more information than that. What is the problem? All that picture says is that there's an error log lol.

If you can attach the full error log as well, then that would be helpful.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2024 at 9:35 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 2 - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

Since you cannot use most tools to find issues with cc, you'll need to do the 50/50 to sus out the broken cc. And perhaps also try with a newly generated Sims 2 folder.