Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 5:44 AM
Default The REAL 45 degree angle
Ok i am very lost on all of this and have searched.

All people with 45 degree cheats/codes, hacks, and other stuff plz post here and clearly post teh cons and pros of yr hack/cheat/code.

Thanx
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 9:28 AM
The 45 degree angle cheat comes with the new EP. Once you've put the cheat in, you use the < and > buttons to rotate the objects around.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 9:49 AM
cool, and unlimited floors! I'm gonna go get that EP!
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 10:25 AM
the cheat works really well. instead of just snapping the object on an angle like the bamboo hack does, it actually adds the 45 degree rotation to the game so that you can rotate the object around 8 different times instead of 4.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 10:56 AM
Does it work without university?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 11:00 AM
what is the cheat code?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vcosley
what is the cheat code?

boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true/false:
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 3:06 PM Last edited by whitefolks : 5th Mar 2005 at 3:10 PM.
All the cheat codes for univ. EP have been listed many times in other threads here and in the sticky at the top of the forum titled EP building. The codes are the same for everyone who has the EP. They will not work without the EP. How the cheat responds in-game to you is up to how you use the cheat and play your game. The outcome of building cheats will be different for everyone based on the way they build.

All of these type of questions have been asked in threads since the EP release. I even made a sticky to keep people up to date building cheats. However it seems that people would rather start a thread and ask the same thing over and over then to do a little looking and read the forums.

I have been patient with the new EP and posting threads, but if this asking the same stuff over and over doesnt stop, then a flood of warnings and temp bans are gonna be handed out soon.

Thread closed since no more usefull info is going to come from an already discussed topic.
Locked thread