Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 1:23 PM
Default Sul Sul!
Sul Sul everyone!

I'm LuSimLaStars, from Poland and I'm new to the Sims 4 community! irl I manage software tests (but not for gaming industry anymore unfortunatelly). Right now, I'm trying to figure out which thread to write in I hope you'll be understanding if I make any mistakes

I've been a huge fan of the Sims since the first installment, but I recently discovered a whole new dimension to this adventure - modding! What started as mere curiosity has evolved into a true passion, and now I'm thrilled to join your ranks as a mod creator.

My journey into modding began one day when I woke up and thought to myself, "Why not give it a try?" It was that moment when I decided I wanted to create something special for the community, something that could bring joy and new experiences to all Sims fans.To be honest I would really linke to be a part of a beloved game community, and trying to take first steps.

I've spent a long time learning different techniques and honing my skills, but I'm starting to feel more confident in what I'm doing. I can't wait to share my mods with you and see how they'll impact your Sims 4 adventures!

Once again, a huge thank you for welcoming me into the community. I hope we'll have an amazing journey together full of creativity and inspiration.

Regards and kisses,
LuSimLaStars
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 2:08 PM
Hello @LuSimLaStars welcome to Modthesims!

I hope you have fun creating, can't wait to see your mods. If you play sims as well as mod, why not show us some pictures of your sims? Click Sims 4> Community forums on the top menu to join in.