Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2024 at 10:22 PM
Default How did this person make a pose with a skateboard accessory that goes on the hand, but the Sim is standing on it while posing?
https://www.patreon.com/posts/i-roll-with-soul-69607684
The skateboard in that link is an accessory that's attached to the wrist and the sim can walk around with it. But when posed with pose player, the accessory ends up under the feet, like he is riding it. How does it change position like that just for the pose? If I want to make other poses with the skateboard, when imported in Blender, the skateboard attaches to the hand of the rig. I can drag the skateboard mesh down under the feet either in object or edit mode, but when exporting the new pose into the game, the pose works, but the skateboard remains floating at the hand like an accessory and does not go under the feet. As another example, maybe I want to make a ball-throwing pose with a ball accessory, but it has to look as if the ball left the hand, maybe a foot or two from it, but in the game it stays stuck to the hand. I can't find a tutorial anywhere that would explain how this creator did what he did. That skateboard is not an object, it is an accessory. One time I wanted to make it seem as if drink cup accessory fell from a sim's hand, so in blender I dragged it down and imported the pose, but in the game the cup remained in hand.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 10:34 PM
You might want to move it in pose mode.