Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Get To Work Active Career Aspirations (4 in total)

by konansock Posted 12th Dec 2017 at 10:06 AM - Updated 15th Feb 2021 at 1:45 PM by konansock

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 1:54 PM
excuse me, but is this mod compatible with the november 13th patch?
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 4:01 PM
This mod has stopped working with the newest patch (Novemper 13th). I hope you can get this fixed
Field Researcher
#53 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KaninWittgren
excuse me, but is this mod compatible with the november 13th patch?

This is an easy one: no, any and all script mods have been broken with this patch. This mod uses a script mod file. All mods with a file extension of .ts4script are broken at this time and need updating.
Test Subject
#54 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 1:54 PM
will this mod ever be updated or should i just stop f*cking care?....
Test Subject
#55 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 7:34 AM
For all of you who are wondering: you can get the updated version on Tumblr
https://konansock.tumblr.com/post/1...-aspirationsgtw
Test Subject
#56 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joviality1984

thank you!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joviality1984

Thank you!
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 12:55 AM
The link being posted is broken, here's the updated link: https://591760675.wixsite.com/rexsi...-Active-Careers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 5:45 AM
Thanks for the link to the updated mod, much appreciated
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 7:08 PM
THANK YOU!!! YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!!!!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 11:42 AM
Just out of Curiostiy, will you update the scientist interactions for the Science Reword Traits to have Fame Gain, because all of the Inventions have the ability to increase your fame, including the cloning machine.

Check out my Patreon, I feature Artwork and Short Stories and Bio's about my own Personal Multiverse, as well as some CC I'll share for early release (nothing major right now though, Mainly just recategorized Maxis Content).

Become a Patron!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Godzilla-Force
Just out of Curiostiy, will you update the scientist interactions for the Science Reword Traits to have Fame Gain, because all of the Inventions have the ability to increase your fame, including the cloning machine.

They already inpact fame and reputation if you have the latest version installed... I might forget to include the (+Fame) though, will add this in the next update
Test Subject
#63 Old 7th May 2019 at 11:47 PM
Hey.

I think this is the mod that is causing my sims to get scientific breakthroughs ALL the time.

I love this aspiration, I´ve used it plenty, but the constant breakthroughs in my non-scientific community is driving me nuts, so today I deleted it.

Thanks anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 24th May 2019 at 10:38 AM
you're a genius
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 5:14 PM
Is this working with the August 2019 update?
Test Subject
#66 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 9:41 PM
does it still work??
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#67 Old 5th Sep 2019 at 3:02 AM
Why am i not wondering myself that here none of the custom Aspirations gettin updated. Not a piece of them. None.
Test Subject
#68 Old 23rd Nov 2019 at 7:12 PM
Do these still work?
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 5:16 PM
These seem to be running into a similar problem as a lot of aspiration mods since te last patch, which is that sims WITHOUT the aspiration are registering completing the tasks and gaining the satisfaction points from it. Hopefully, there will be an update for these somewhere soon, since they're really great and I love playing with them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 3rd Apr 2020 at 12:26 PM
i love it! Thanks so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 18th May 2020 at 5:43 PM Last edited by Forzing : 18th May 2020 at 8:04 PM.
Does the Guardian of health aspiration will conflict with Surealist mod : Mortem ? i see the "---Be more likely to become friends with Grim" wouldn't work as there is no more Grim. Thx !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 26th May 2020 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FanphoriaMercury
These seem to be running into a similar problem as a lot of aspiration mods since te last patch, which is that sims WITHOUT the aspiration are registering completing the tasks and gaining the satisfaction points from it. Hopefully, there will be an update for these somewhere soon, since they're really great and I love playing with them!

Hi! This issue should be fixed in the latest version. Thanks for the heads up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 3:20 PM
tnx
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 6:19 AM
Hello, I translated your mod into Brazilian Portuguese. How can I send it to you?
Test Subject
#75 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 11:11 PM
So I'm currently using your latest update from Nov 11/2020 and I just completed my elements collection while the aspiration was not active. When I switched over, I don't get credit for having completed the collection, although I have the achievement for it. Since I can't complete it a second time it's impossible to complete this aspiration.
Page 3 of 4