Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 3:36 PM Last edited by Talos : 30th Aug 2019 at 4:05 PM.
Default Ciao! Hello!
Hello everyone! I apologize for my English, but I'm not native speakers (I'm Italian and I speak-of course-Italian and Modern Greek XD) and I'm not a real "fan" of the Sims series (i'm a Tomb Raider fan), BUT... In June this year I discovered Sims Medieval, and I love it! In fact, I wanted to include "Medieval" recording options but it's not there, so I inserted Sims2 (I had the PlayStation 2 version).

I met your forum because I was looking for Medieval Mods, and thanks to some tutorials I managed to create a small package for my Emperor (actually I just modified an armor looks like the "Immortal Guardian" from Rise of the Tomb Raider )

We read it (of course on the Medieval XD forum)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 10:35 PM
Ciao and Welcome to Mod the Sims! Been a long time member since we were called Mod the Sims 2 back when The Sims 2 was the main focus.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2019 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Ciao and Welcome to Mod the Sims! Been a long time member since we were called Mod the Sims 2 back when The Sims 2 was the main focus.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

My version of Sims2 was for console. I also had The Urbz, but no one ever liked me as Medieval (perhaps because I love ancient history XD)
I sold both, now I only have Medieval (with Pirates and Nobles)

Thank you! The forum is really complete, there is a lot of interesting information. It's a very active community :D

I saw that Sims2 has a lot of Mods, and I wanted to convert some for Medieval (but it seems impossible, because I can't use Milkshape but only Metasequoia). Some Sims 3 mods are compatible and work with some tools found on this forum.