Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#12951 Old Yesterday at 8:53 PM
I have never made my self-sim. Can't do that to my game
There isn't enough wine in sims 2 anyway.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#12952 Old Yesterday at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraPamplonaS
We should all share our sim-selves, dump them in our games and tell each other what we got up to. Did one of us die??? Did one of us start a business??? Did one of us start dating everyone else???

One iteration of my self-Sim somehow ended up living in a large house with six dogs.

I'm a cat person.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#12953 Old Today at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
One iteration of my self-Sim somehow ended up living in a large house with six dogs.

I'm a cat person.

I love that!

I added my sim-self to my current hood, but I didn't want to give her my exact name because I didn't want to feel like I was playing myself, so I named her "Lauren" XD. She ended up getting pregnant in college, her then baby daddy died of the flu, and then she stole her best friend's fiancé. She ended up having two more children and struggling with money her whole life, never had a home, and ended up living her last days in a retirement home I had no interest in playing and only aged my elders up. Maybe I'll dump her in another save later on and try to do something more interesting with her
Page 519 of 519