Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8851 Old 28th May 2024 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
You can see it more clearly in the first picture in this post.

@simsample : is the smaller one a teen, or are you using that mod that lets you make Sims of different sizes?

Thanks for linking!
They are both adults; I don't use the mod but I do change sims' heights manually in their character file (so it's permanent). Marina is slightly short and Amanda slightly tall! I set them depending on parent's heights for born in-game sims, and by what height I think suits them for other sims. For example, my butler Babbage just seemed tall to me- and Jeeves was crying out to be tiny. And Will Wright in sim form just needed to be short, even though I think he's tall in real life. I get a lot of amusement from the graphical glitches involved with the differing heights; watching tall sims navigate spiral stairs is hilarious!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#8852 Old 28th May 2024 at 2:39 PM
LOL, graphical glitches are the reason all my sims are the same height.
Mad Poster
#8853 Old Yesterday at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chamelea
No problems or oddities since then, though. I mean, aside from the aggressively attentive teenage nanny feeding Ralph bottle after bottle and leaving the house littered with diapers. And then celebrating his excellent care with a bubble bath in a stranger's house while their kiddo sleeps. And, I guess, calling a few days later to ask Ralph if they were still friends, and suggesting that a toddler should make more of an effort to hang out with him. That is admittedly a little weird.

Sounds interesting. Where did you find a mod that lets you have teenage nannies? (Assuming it's a mod.)

I do have a teenage nanny in my game, but he's a playable who lives in with the family. Antonio Monty actually offered to adopt him, but Berjes Wilsonoff decided he'd rather stay a Wilsonoff than become a Monty.

On the other topic, I too have the problem of Sims trying to kiss each other but missing, but in my case it's because I have teens in love with adults.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Theorist
#8854 Old Yesterday at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Where did you find a mod that lets you have teenage nannies? (Assuming it's a mod.)
The only mod I know of that does this is LD's Playable Nannies. Unfortunately, even though it's not mentioned in-text, I see on the bottom of the page that it requires AL/M&G.
Mad Poster
#8855 Old Yesterday at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by topp
The only mod I know of that does this is LD's Playable Nannies. Unfortunately, even though it's not mentioned in-text, I see on the bottom of the page that it requires AL/M&G.

Can you have both teen and elder nannies with the mod?
Mad Poster
#8856 Old Today at 12:02 AM
I like to use Squinge's Watch Kids Enabled For All (requires Apartment Life). Then something such as SimWardrobe's checkbook to transfer them funds.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Forum Resident
#8857 Old Today at 12:26 AM
Farore Ramirez and her dad Roland Kardell spent the end of the weekend at the sports hobby lot. Farore met one of the teen downtownies and bragged about her successful sneaking out the other day.

Former teenage townie Barbara Young died of old age. Before dying she managed to fulfill her want of becoming friends with her husband's niece Demeter, so that was nice. Demeter went Downtown to see if she could meet a cute townie she met some days ago again, but no luck there. She did become friends with another one, though. Demeter's dad and Barbara's husband and daughter meanwhile spent the day at home playing videogames.

Halley and Satellite Neighbour spent the weekend playing with kids from their school. They both fulfilled a want of making friends with a child townie each, so they'll be aging up along with them next round when they become teens. Halley also made friends with Roland Kardell again. She's been keen on making friends and maintaining relationships, so she'll be a popularity sim. For Satellite I randomized and he'll be a family sim.

Brinstar Smith became the fourth sim this round to be promoted to fastfood shift manager, though he immediately moved on with two more promotions and is now a waiter. His twin Norfair in turn became a surveillance operator. On Norfair's day off, Brinstar invited his best friend Froggy Neighbour shortly before going to work, leaving him in Norfair's hands. Norfair is a social guy and managed to make friends with him, which was what I hoped for, because his three brothers are all besties with Froggy. Brinstar then brought home Selma Picaso from work, and of course everyone decided to hang out on the loo.
I wonder if one of the twins have made a failed wish for peace of mind, because the toilet got clogged twice in this round, and the shower broke. It was good for Norfair though, because mechanic and cleaning skills was just what he needed to be promoted.

Honeybunch Caliente had two successful dates with a downtownie named Christopher who he met last round. Christopher recently went on a date with Honeybunch's twin brother Sugarpie, but I doubt they'd be moving any further anyhow, so it's fine.

Houdini Beaker and Melissa Tinker also had two good dates. Houdini's arcade business moved up to level 1.

Apartment neighbours Jenny Tinker, Stellan Tinker and Hector Nigmos spent the evening at the Strangetown pub, Wayfarer. Hector finished his second novel but this one didn't become the bestseller he dreams of writing either.

I am Error.
Page 355 of 355