Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2023 at 4:51 PM
Default Modify mods to hide their menu behind a shift-click?
I am a huge fan of Sims 4 mods (shoutout to the mod creators, you're THE BEST!) and I have a LOT of them in my game. The side effect is that my Pie Menu is really stuffed - almost every bigger mod comes with a control menu for it. I'd like to put some of them behind a shift-click but I have no idea how to do it. I know about cLineLy's amazing "Move, Sort & Hide Interactions" but the "Hide behind a shift-click" option unfortunately works only on objects, not socials. I have never dabbled in creating mods or editing any game files. Could you point me to some resources and guides explaining how I might go about it? I've found some info on it (that adding <T n="debug">True</T> <T n="cheat">True</T> lines to interactions might put them behind a shift-click) but don't know where to start. Is it a XML Tuning thing? Or do I need a different program?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jul 2023 at 4:11 PM
I can't remember all of the details right now but I know that it is something that can easily be changed using s4studio. Perhaps ask or search the forums over there.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu