Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2024 at 11:35 PM Last edited by noprobllama : 6th Jan 2024 at 7:03 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Skin not working
I'm trying to get this skin to work on my game: https://modthesims.info/d/108487/sk...dler-ready.html

Unfortunately, it shows up transparent and with no skeleton shape/texture. How do I fix this? Thank you!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 12:06 AM
Sounds like you don't have the genetic meshes- did you install those?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Sounds like you don't have the genetic meshes- did you install those?

How so? I extracted the contents of the downloaded files into my Download folders. All the files I have are what's in there. Is there something else I need to do?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 3:34 AM
Seems this skin has several parts. I'd think the skin itself is showerproof, which means it needs the meshes for the skin to show up when the sims are showering. It also needs you to pick the skeleton clothes for all categories of clothing (body skeleton won't show up with other clothes).

There is an extra set of clothes here:
https://modthesims.info/d/110127/ul...r-recolors.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Seems this skin has several parts. I'd think the skin itself is showerproof, which means it needs the meshes for the skin to show up when the sims are showering. It likely also needs you to pick the skeleton clothes for all categories of clothing (probably won't work with other clothes).

I didn't realise I needed the clothes, I'm sorry! I think it's working now that I've selected them.