Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 2:54 PM
Great tute!
But, i'm having a problem with the invert-thingey.
I have the dutch GIMP, so some things have different names and when i go to layers i can't find 'colors' . So i even can't find 'invert'.
heeeelp me =D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 3:21 PM
Here you go Josien, it should be along the lines of this :]
Screenshots

Diolch o Galon ♥
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bethbrit2001
Lol, not yet unfortunately.
I seem to be doing SOMETHING wrong.
The eye turned out fine, but, it wasn't a full circle, it was like the above one i posted. but with the shape of the eye in it.
Will go through all your posts thoroughly once I've sorted my dfownloads folder out (i have 6,000 downloads and boyfriend isnt happy - his computer, lol)
If I'm still having problems, can I have your permission to go through step by step what I've been doing, and then maybe you could check it for me?
That goes to either of you :]

I found the solution!!!!! I am soooo happy!! After playing around with Gimp trying to figure out what was wrong I found the solution. What you do is when you are resizing the canvas for the 2nd time you do the same thing Simguy said except on his there is not an option for Layers(but there seems to be on version 2) but if you have the option you have to choose resize-all layers. You then follow the rest of the steps and wha-la a perfect circle!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 7:55 AM
Default Now What
Hey i made my eye but i have no idea how to import it. Please Help me?
Test Subject
#30 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 6:09 AM
I'm in the same boat as orca144
Instructor
#31 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 7:45 AM Last edited by cthru : 18th Jul 2008 at 10:04 AM.
When you've made the eyeball,open Bodyshop,go to start new project-genetics-eye-choose an eye color
(you should better choose one of the defaults,
so that you do it all on your own,but if you don't intend to upload it,
custom eyes with realistic scleras can be more usefull sometimes.
-I'd stick to the defaults,though!)
Export it.
Open the project on your graphics program and copy-paste your eyeball there.
Adjust it so that the lighting seems realistic,
save every now and then and check how it looks in bodyshop.
When you're sure it looks fine,try adding some shading to make the eye look
more realistic.
Hope I helped!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Page 2 of 2