Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Matt Smith - The Eleventh Doctor

by MistyBlue Posted 26th May 2012 at 11:52 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2012 at 9:49 PM by MistyBlue

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Inventor
THANKS POST
#26 Old 31st May 2012 at 6:45 PM
Wow, really good!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 7:19 PM
I saw this and fell in love and died. And then I came back to life to tell you I love you and this download has made my month. Not my day, my MONTH! I LOVE Doctor Who and this is so realistic! I even got him a little screwdriver to play with XD Please, please, please tell me you'll be making an Amy Pond &/or Rory Williams someday too? Or at least their clothes??
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 8:18 PM
Thank you, GreenDaySim!

Mandytrim - Thank you so much for your lovely comment, you're too kind <3 I hope you'll like my version of Amy, she's almost ready to go. Oh, and Rory is half-done, as well
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 6:48 AM Last edited by krkarr : 3rd Jun 2012 at 11:31 PM.
My favorite Doctor is the 6th Doctor.
but i like all of them.
great work as always :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 10:53 AM
Will you be doing more Doctor Who sims? More specifically the ninth doctor and Rose Tyler?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 2:37 AM
amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 7:05 PM
The Doctor yay! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 3:57 PM
This sim is fantastically, amazingly, and bombastically accurate. I can't get over how close to Matt Smith you got it, yet it is still simmy. Wonderful job.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 8:33 PM
FreakAboutSims - Was thinking about making Ninth Doctor, since I don't think anyone else has. There are a lot of Rose sims, so I dunno about that. Might try, though!

kittiimaow - Thank you!

MisaMisaGmizore - Have fun with the Doctor!

watts459 . Thanks so much! I was really stressing out trying to make him as accurate as possible without going overboard. Such unusual, yet lovely face *sigh* I'm really happy you think I did good!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 8:34 PM
This is very, very cool!
I told myself I wasn't going to download any sims today, as I was only looking for one piece of clothing....
Ha. I lied. :3
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 2:04 PM
Thank you, Ari! Oh, and your username is made of win <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 7:18 PM
MistyBlue, I downloaded this Sim, and I saw that there is a small (it's hard to describe) but like a small opening in where his shirt meets his belt Can you fix this, please??? Oh and thanks for the awesome Sim!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by doctorwho999
MistyBlue, I downloaded this Sim, and I saw that there is a small (it's hard to describe) but like a small opening in where his shirt meets his belt Can you fix this, please??? Oh and thanks for the awesome Sim!

Hm, I was sure I fixed that...:/ I'll check and see, and update the mesh asap.
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 8:10 PM
Have You fixed it yet?
Quote: Originally posted by MistyBlue
Hm, I was sure I fixed that...:/ I'll check and see, and update the mesh asap.
Have You fixed it yet?
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 7:53 PM
You did an amazing job capturing his appearance! An excellent product.

Your statement "...I love simming somewhat unusual faces...", made me laugh.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by doctorwho999
Have You fixed it yet?

I will work on fixing it this week, I was busy with some other things...Hope you understand

DittanyPark - Thank you
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 6:47 PM
Hey, I've downloaded the file, and where it states that you only need the base game to use this, mine's telling me that I don't have the correct expansion packs to install the sims2pack file? I've all the main expansions except Free Time? Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 8:30 PM
Wow! What a remarkable job you're done at Simming him! He's so beautiful...thanks so much for sharing...can't wait to add the Doctor to my stories! ^^
Test Subject
#44 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 9:45 PM
Hey.. for some reason or another.. i am having trouble with this sim.. He looks normal when I create him.. but when I put him in the game, his face looks totally different.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 7:36 PM Last edited by kittykylie_loves_glenn : 13th Oct 2012 at 1:33 AM.
Thank you for making Matt smith!! As much as i loved(and still do love) David Tennant as the doctor, Matt smith has grown on me with his charm, quirkyness and cuteness. He was a good replacement And he makes a wonderful sim. Him and tennant just chat and gossip all day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 12:42 AM
I know it's been awhile ^^ But I tried installing 11 and Amy Pond and both are telling me I don't have the correct expansion =/ I'm on a Mac and they didn't create all of the EPs for Mac, so I wonder if there is something that I possibly may be short of that you created him with, or it's an error. Thanks! He looks awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 7:23 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I just could't believe it,he is soooooo CUTE!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! ))))))))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 1:02 PM
Holy Macra! This sim is amazing! I can't wait to see him in action Thank you for the hard work you put into making him, it certainly paid off.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 3:53 AM
Will you be making the new outfit for your Eleventh Doctor?
Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 7:02 AM
It says I don't have the right expansion pack, but you said I only need the base game, Help
Page 2 of 3