Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2023 at 1:55 PM Last edited by BlademasterX2 : 2nd Jul 2023 at 3:46 AM.
Default WCIF or Tuning: Less hunger replenishment (Found)
I know how to increases motive decay, by using Relativity from Nraas Industry. It makes game harder and probably more realistic if it was tuned right (at least in my eyes lol), and it changes only per savegame so other saves left unafflicted (I can change hygiene motive drops faster in a wet-tropical area and not other worlds!).

However, I always have a problem with hunger motive. I find almost everything in the game that you can eat can fulfill your Sims' hunger motive too easily, even a one-raw tomato (although it's just a half of motive bar but still too powerful for me). I prefer TS1 and TS2 style when (probably) almost all foods have a different weight of hunger replenishing, and it doesn't too easy to fulfill your hunger when you eat a bag of Lay's and not a fully-cooked-high-quality meal. I don't want my Sims to survive the day by just eating yoghurt lol.

So is there a mod, or how to tune Sims' hunger motive replenishing to be less than a vanilla game? Although I can tune hunger motive decay but a replenishing problem still urges me.

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jul 2023 at 4:00 PM
this one found here
https://modthesims.info/d/529986/mo...ated-06-08.html

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2023 at 3:44 AM
OMG Thank you! I've Googled with many keywords but never find anything and don't even know it was on MTS. I'm using LessFilling and LickClean right now since I like the way how long they'll sit and eat in vanilla game.

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)