Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2022 at 11:47 PM Last edited by Knuckles5577 : 24th Oct 2022 at 5:10 AM.
WCIF: Jayde's hair?
I'm starting an Urbz project for sims 3, So I'm sort of fetching cc that can help with that.
I was wondering if there's any hair anywhere that's similar to this? I need something big and exaggerated.
I doubt anyone has made her hair specifically. I just want something similar.

If there's any short/long sleeve biker jackets you know of, that'd be helpful too.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2022 at 3:34 AM
Here's a Jayde sim recreation + hair included..
https://madraynesims.tumblr.com/pos...lls-young-adult

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2022 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Here's a Jayde sim recreation + hair included..
https://madraynesims.tumblr.com/pos...lls-young-adult

This is sims 2. I wanted something for sims 3
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Oct 2022 at 4:56 AM
That's TS3 for sure. The install instructions even say so (and afaik carversims creates for TS3 most of the time..)
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Oct 2022 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
That's TS3 for sure. The install instructions even say so (and afaik carversims creates for TS3 most of the time..)

Oh... Sorry. I opened it on my phone and it autoscrolled down to her sims 2 version.
I see it now. Thanks!