Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2023 at 2:58 AM
Default TS4SimRipper infinite loading screen + error message.
I'm trying to rip my no-cc sim using TS4SimRipper. It has the right file paths, but when I open it I get the error message "Can't find BoneDelta (random numbers and letters that I can't copy-paste)" and "Can't find DeformerMap (another keysmash)".

The list of sims loads in fine, but when I click one I get this error: "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

From there, it says "Working..." indefinitely and never loads a preview, nor lets me export the .OBJ file like I want to do. If I press the button I get the same error message again.

Anyone else dealing with this issue? I found a thread where some people had received the same error, but no-one had a solution.