Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2023 at 6:43 AM
Default Where can I find Praaven "2"?
Hello, a while back I downloaded Praaven and inadvertently Praaven 2 (or the earlier version of the world not sure). This other version was a tad unpolished, I'm thinking it was specifically to host all the builds because unlike the version that currently pops up on google, this version of Praaven had a medieval section, a European city section, random "normal houses" and then like a small German village and it was a rare find, I found it on another blogging site (maybe Naver?). I'm not sure if they are by the same creator.

------
Anyone have a download for it?

Images of the world, the link at the bottom lead to the blog which is NSFW possibly

-------------------------------

I'm sorry I keep doing this, I dont have confidence in my abiltiy to find things < Download world here if interested>
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 7th Apr 2023 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pretenshus
Hello, a while back I downloaded Praaven and inadvertently Praaven 2 (or the earlier version of the world not sure). This other version was a tad unpolished, I'm thinking it was specifically to host all the builds because unlike the version that currently pops up on google, this version of Praaven had a medieval section, a European city section, random "normal houses" and then like a small German village and it was a rare find, I found it on another blogging site (maybe Naver?). I'm not sure if they are by the same creator.

------
Anyone have a download for it?

Images of the world, the link at the bottom lead to the blog which is NSFW possibly

-------------------------------

I'm sorry I keep doing this, I dont have confidence in my abiltiy to find things < Download world here if interested>

Not sure exactly what version you are referring to but these are the ones I'm aware of:

Praaven reworked and Praaven 2
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Apr 2023 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Not sure exactly what version you are referring to but these are the ones I'm aware of:

Praaven reworked and Praaven 2

Hi, the final link I posted was the world I was looking for, not sure that the story is between the two worlds but someone else made another "praven(2)". Had some nice builds in it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Apr 2023 at 4:52 PM
Default Praaven2
Hi , i recently found the world but i don't remember the website so here is the file hopefully its gonna work