Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 1:49 AM
Youtube
I was sorta surprised when I didn't already find a thread about youtube on here. My topic obviously is youtube Anyways what do you watch when you are on youtube? How often do you go onto youtube? Do you think youtube is a useful website? What are your favorite videos that you have seen?( that are of course acceptable to share here )

Well I use youtube occasionally when I am bored, if I want to check something out, or just for plain amusement.When I am on youtube, I usually search for music videos, or funny videos that will put me into a happy mood. I think youtube is also pretty useful, because you can find many DIY videos on there. Ohh and my favorite question to answer : The videos that I usually watch are the Potter Puppet Pals by NeilCicirega. He has so many funny videos and I just could sit there forever watching them, what can I say, I enjoy comedy lol.

But enough about me..lets hear about you
Advertisement
#2 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 3:36 AM
When I'm on there, it's usually because a friend has told me about a music video that isn't out in Australia. Or because I'm just plain bored and want something to watch. Most recently I watched the trailer for X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 3:54 AM
Hmm..my favorite vloggers are definitley:
Charlieissocoollike. He's soo cute.
Kevjumba
WasteTimeChasingCars
HappySlip
&Shane Dawson.

My favorite videos are:
Charlie the Unicorn
Evolution of Dance
Achmed the Dead Terrorist :D
& some others I can't remember.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 4:47 AM
sxe Phil and the Jizz in my Pants video are my favorite!
#5 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 9:22 AM
i go there everyday since i have my own youtube site
i usually just watch riding vids.
i love 'Evolution of Dance'...sooo funny! xD
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:15 AM
I've got a successful (if I do say so myself) Sims 2 YouTube channel so I'm there almost all the time. I say successful as we've had 5 of our movies favourited by TheSims, and we get about 250-300 views a day. Not bad, in my opinion!

http://www.youtube.com/wlsestudios

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
#7 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 1:51 PM
wow..that is successful
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 2:06 PM
I love your videos wgroome, lols.

I'm probably on youtube atleast once everytime i'm on my PC.
If i'm about to buy a new song on itunes i'll go on youtube and listen to it first.
There are some reallly weird & funny people on youtube, me and my friend found this funny user called 'prankvote' lols, too funny

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 2:12 PM
shaysaintjohn is a genius on youtube, chris crocker used to be good but now he's just trying to hard to be serious. sharolaid was the best thing about youtube, but then he closed his account :S bahakitty is the best for game walkthroughs, and meekakitty is the best vlogger. *whew*

declan likes youtube

Head Of Staff & Writer @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out
#10 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 2:30 PM
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 7:17 PM
This video almost made me pee my pants. Soo funny! The funniest part is the 'Lipstick'.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Alchemist
#12 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 7:31 PM
I love Youtube loads! Its good for listening to music especially. I do like all the Star Trek dubs though, some are really funny. The eastenders ones are pretty good too.

Alliemarie- LOL at the Pies!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 7:34 PM
alliemarie; HAHAHAH; OMG SO FUNNY :p

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Instructor
#14 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by declandabest
...and meekakitty is the best vlogger.

Amen to that! She's madness!

I'm a youtube addict with +500 videos in my favorites and only one uploaded. xD
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:49 PM
Well, sometimes I go to youtube to see some clips or just to watch random vids... Oh well, and please, someone take this out of my head, please? D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_B5UrI7nAI

... I spent all my day singing this D:!! AAHH!!!
#16 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:16 PM
I usually watch it during a nice alcoholic beverage lol. Alot of the time its music videos. But I also like watching really entertaining, funny videos that can make me giggle.

I also find its a good place to cath up on News and Celeb stories!