Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 12:19 PM
I use FF V3.0 for my general browsing.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Synthesis
I'm using Firefox 3 with Vista. It's nice, but it crashes more often than I'd like (and it's not my system....the browser just conflicts with a lot of websites).

Funny you say that....on my system (Vista SP1/FF3) that never happened so far.
You might want to look into your Add-Ons and skins there might be some buggy ones .(esp. if they were "forced" on FF through Nightly Tester Tools etc.)

I'm using FF3 and Opera as a fall back/backup for the sites that really don't play nice with FF.

-le
Alchemist
#28 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:36 PM
I've noticed Firefox (2 at least) was pretty buggy when being used on my macbook. I would occasionally have to drop it and start using Safari, which is even worse... But sometimes would be the only thing that displayed certain websites without doing a Mac freakout half-try that Macs so love to do. I use FF3 now and it seems a bit more stable with Macs. I use FF3 on my PC and would never use anything else. The only problem I have with it is when it tells you another version of FF is already running, which seems to be happening a lot lately.
IE is just a joke to me. Unfortunately not everyone is in on it, and make the mistake of designing their webpages to only work properly with IE!

Page 2 of 2