Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 11:29 AM
I'm allergic to anti-dandruff shampoo, and i'm sensitive to latex products but only on my hands (contact dermatitis) and with every exposure, my reaction gets worse.
also, i get hayfever from pollen.

other than that, i can eat ANYTHING and fluff any animal.

i'll get stuck in small room with you, any day. -- K Zoid

eXpresSims
Advertisement
#77 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 11:30 AM
Bandaids. :D
Forum Resident
#78 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:39 AM
Im very lucky I am allergic to . . . . . NOTHING! Or nothing that I know of, which is weird because most people I know have an allergy yet I dont. A coomon one in my familyt though is an allergy to penisillon.
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 2:41 AM
Wow... i never imagined that so many people were alergic to something...
Maybe because i'm invincible
#80 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 4:03 AM
I'm allergic to
Fake Jewelry
Most soaps and detergents
All makeup except for Clinique :shrug: actually anything that goes on your face like moisturizers, creams anything like that I am also allergic too.
Cigarette smoke
Pollen
All weeds
Grass
band-aids
dust
mold
Some shampoos(ex. herbal essence..)
#81 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 12:31 PM
Penicillin, the wonder-drug of antibiotics. Let me tell you, it can get irritating sometimes when you're sick.
Cephlasporins, like Neosporin or triple anti-biotic ointment. There are some other drugs in the classification too but I can't remember the name.
Tape, mostly like band-aid type adhesives. Band-aids don't bother me, but the cheap ones do.
Perfumes and other scents. Please, just steer clear of me, you'll save my sinuses from killing me.
#82 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:16 PM
I'm allergic to ragweed, cat fur, dog fur, some medicine that I don't remember, and a certain type of fabric softener.
Forum Resident
#83 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 5:47 PM
WEll i thought i was invinceable, that i wasn't allergic to anything, but one time i tried one of my friends "slim bomb" pills, (dont ask), and oh-my-god, i went bright red, burning hot, my arms looked like they had rashes all over them...i thought i was dying or something lol..so whats even worse is, it was obviously an ingrediant in the pill, bt ill never know which one, and if ill come across it again

I'm also allergic to dust..

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Forum Resident
#84 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:12 PM
I used to allergic to colorful caterpillars (yeah I was rather "playful" when I was little), but then the more I played with those caterpillars, the less allergic am I to them. Same thing with cats, the more I played with cats, the less allergic am I to them.

Btw, do NOT try it on your own.
You should ask your doctors before doing it.
The key is that in two of my case, my allergies were not life-threatening in the first place, so I somehow increased my tolerant level.

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Test Subject
#85 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:05 AM
Red wine. Even half a glass gives me hives and a migraine and makes me violently ill for 3-4 days.

Of course I found this out at the age of 15 after half a bottle of it. Let's just say that my mother wasn't especially pleased.
Test Subject
#86 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:11 AM
Sometimes I get my face gets all red and swollen, the doctors says it is the sun, but it doesn't always happen.
I also get red and swallen if I get a scratch, some kind of reaction, the doctor gave it a name but I can't remember.
I don't have any food allergies, nor animals.
Mad Poster
#87 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:34 AM
One allergy that's bothering me is deodorants, makes me scratch and scratch forever. The only brand I can safely use is Dove, don't know what I'd do without it. Also, alcohol, sometimes even a sip can make me break into an ugly rash. It's quite infrequent, but I usually avoid drinking alcohol because of this.
#88 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:48 AM
Facepaints :-S ....
Mad Poster
#89 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 7:24 PM
I use to think I was allergic to chocolate but I'm allergic to Soy lecithin; which is a main ingredient in most chocolate. I get nasty rashes all over my body and they itch/burn, it depends on how much chocolate I eat though, I can get away with eating a chocolate bar every month :p

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#90 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 7:26 PM
Sneezing, coughing, itching, runny noses, and watering eyes all the result of a bastard called Pollen! I hate allergies.

My parents said I was allergic to penicillin when I was younger but it as no effect on me now :hmm:

Theorist
#91 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 7:29 PM
Oranges.

yes, Oranges.

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Mad Poster
#92 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by H34D5H077
im allergic to snapple, i break out in hives when i drink it :-/

You can't be allergic to Snapple, there's an ingredient in their that's causing your allergic reaction. You should have an allergy test done on all the ingredients in the drink b/c the ingredient causing your allergies could be used in other drink products also; and I'm sure you wouldn't want to drink it!

#93 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 7:56 PM
I am allergic to my brothers. lol
No I am allergic to morphine
Top Secret Researcher
#94 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 8:43 PM
'Wotsits.'

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#95 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 8:45 PM
Cats, pollen, a lot of girly lotions (I have very sensitive skin), and the number thirteen .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Theorist
#96 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 8:45 PM
Charley; Whats worse, Yours or mine? :D

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#97 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 8:58 PM
cats, dogs (but we have one anyway; Zyrtec is a wonderful thing :P), trees (especially oak), grass, and to some degree, milk.

Oh yeah, and most perfumes and cashmere... which sucks 'cuz a lot of my sweaters are cashmere... my mom and my MIL don't believe that I'm allergic to it so they keep buying me sweaters LOL

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Top Secret Researcher
#98 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 8:58 PM
Petchy; Hmmm... Im guessing yours :eviltongu No vitamin C for you! :P

100th post XD.

Theorist
#99 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 9:04 PM
Actually, Its just Oranges - Anything else, Pineapple, Lemons, whatever, Is fine - Just whatever has a strong Taste of Oranges makes my Tongue Swell up

My Biology teacher told me I should go to a Doctors about it; "It could get worse the more times your body is in contact with whatever makes the reaction occur"
OMG MY TONGUE MIGHT BLOW UP!

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#100 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 9:08 PM
LOLS. Have fun trying to speak without a tounge, hold it and talk to pratice for when your tounge blows up. J/K :D

I'm also allergic to Kate Moss's purfume, I sprayed it once and my neck went uber red and itchy and it was a 100ml bottle..

Page 4 of 6